Advanced NMEA Data Logger
Advanced NMEA Data Logger Ranking & Summary
Advanced NMEA Data Logger description
Advanced NMEA Data Logger can be considered as a useful software that collects GPS data from any talker or instrument in real time, transfers and acquires NMEA sentences over RS-232. Mold your dataflow the way you want with a built-in parser and transfer it to Excel or database. It will always be there capturing your data, recording every bytes. Amazing functionality at an acceptable price.
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger is based on an engine of our favorite product Advanced Serial Data Logger and therefore inherits all base features of this software and can work with all plugins for Advanced Serial Data Logger, but apart from Advanced Serial Data Logger that works with serial ports (RS232 or RS485) only Advanced NMEA Data Logger works with RS232, TCP/IP or UDP ports and sockets.
- Capability to log multiple ports at same time. Our data logger has the capability to log multiple ports simultaneously so that multiple external serial devices can be logged. Each port may have fully different settings;
- Universal. Supports all talker types (GPS, Heading, Velocity sensors etc);
- AIS (Automatic Identification System). The program can decode AIS messages and you can export any value from AIS data;
- Variable data receive. Captures all standard NMEA-0183 sentences and some proprietary sentences for Garmin, SiRFand StarLink devices;
- Extended logging features. Outputs received data without any changes to a log file. Supports date/time stamping Supports custom baudrates;
- Aggregation. Supports aggregation of multiple sentences to one data record;
- Advanced data parsers. Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular exressions;
- MS Excel. Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files.;
- Databases support. Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, dBase and others);
- Industrial real-time export capabilities. Advanced NMEA Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data;
- Program message logging - writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warning;
- Plugins. Many plugin modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Windows service mode. Unlike most other serial logging applications, Advanced NMEA Data Logger can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced NMEA Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP x86,x64/2003,2008 x86,x64/Vista x86,x64/Windows 7 x86,x64.
Advanced NMEA Data Logger Screenshot
Advanced NMEA Data Logger Keywords
Bookmark Advanced NMEA Data Logger
Advanced NMEA Data Logger Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Recover Data for NTFS 1.0
- Pen Drive Data Recovery Software 1.0
- Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129
- Advanced Data Import VCL 184.108.40.206
- Direct Excel Connection plugin 220.127.116.11
- Advanced Serial Data Logger Enterprise 3.2.2 build 20
- TConnector: Data Acquisition ActiveX Control 2.4.3
- R-Studio Data Recovery 5.2 build 130690