Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820
Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820 description
Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820 is an effective solution that supports various interfaces and features convenient user interface as well as flexibly configured modes of operation.
Spy mode allows monitoring data exchange between hardware and Windows applications.
Advanced Serial Data Logger input RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application. Advanced Serial Data Logger provides real-time data collection from any serial device or instrument. Send and receive RS232 data across a RS232 port or RS485 port with hardware converter.
The software captures serial data, custom tailors it to your needs, then extract bits of data from data packets and transfers the data to any Windows or DOS application - either by sending keystrokes to the application's window, by passing the data through DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) conversations, ODBC, OLE or share data to Internet and other users.Getting started is easy. Advanced Serial Data Logger is ready! After installation start Advanced Serial Data Logger from the Start Menu. Choose the communication parameters for your serial device. Then define how you want the serial data to be parsed and translated.
- Capability to log multiple serial (RS232,RS485,RS422) ports at same time. The data logger has the capability to log multiple ports simultaneously so that multiple external serial devices can be logged;
- Flexible parameters. You can use any baud rate, number of data bits or stop bits, parity, hardware and software flow control. You may define custom naud rates too;
- RS-485 protocol support. Advanced Serial Data Logger can handle the RTS signal and control the direction of data flow;
- Spy (sniffer) mode. Allows you monitor and catch data exchange between an external device and another software;
- Variable data receive. Supports text, raw, binary data and protocols;
- Extended logging features. Sent and received data output without any changes to file. Variable format file forming setting (on time, data, size and etc.);
- Data query modules. Advanced Serial Data Logger also transmits requests or commands out the serial port to control or query your instruments directly from Advanced Serial Data Logger over ASCII (by default) or MODBUS protocol. Think of Advanced Serial Data Logger as a fully customizable serial I/O device driver.
- Advanced data parsers. Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular exressions;
- Databases support. Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel, dBase and others);
- Industrial real-time export capabilities. Advanced Serial Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data;
- Office products integrations. Advanced Serial Data Logger can use direct connection (using OLE) to Microsoft Excel and write data directly to rows or columns;
- Auto program restart in showed time. Allows you to change the program configuration remotely;
- Program message logging - writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warning;
- Plugins. Many plugin modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Windows service mode. Advanced Serial Data Logger also is a Windows NT/2000/XP service that records all data received on a serial port to a file on a disk or to other targets so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation. However, Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger is generic enough to be useful whenever one-way serial traffic needs to be recorded.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced Serial Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP x86,x64/2003 x86,x64/Vista x86,x64.
Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820 Screenshot
Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820
Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.5 build 820 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.6.4 build 507
- Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.5.14 build 911
- Advanced Serial Data Logger Professional 3.2.2 build 20
- Advanced Serial Data Logger Lite 3.2.2 build 20
- Advanced Serial Data Logger 3.1.0 Build 20 Update
- Advanced Serial Data Logger 2.1.0 build 5
- Advanced Serial Data Logger 2.0.1
- MSI K7T Turbo2 BIOS (Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP) 3.6
- DDE server plugin 18.104.22.168
- Advanced COM Port Redirector 4.0
- Local database plugin 22.214.171.124
- Registry Viewer for Win9x/ME/NT/2K/XP 3.5
- MSI 845E Max2 BIOS (Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP) 5.7
- Advanced USB Port Monitor 126.96.36.1999
- Remote Serial Port Equipment Manager 2.2