Advanced SmartCheck 4.2
Advanced SmartCheck 4.2 Ranking & Summary
Advanced SmartCheck 4.2 description
Advanced SmartCheck 4.2 is an efficient software which is designed to monitor all networked PCs hard drives internal S.M.A.R.T. attributes, predict possible drive failure and prevent data loss. Using predictions settings, Advanced SmartCheck lets you know about a potential disk health problem before you lose valuable data.
- With Advanced SmartCheck, the Network Administrator will have the most recent information about the health of all hard drives on all of the computers installed across the network. Prediction of the nearest T.E.C. of any hard drive can prevent valuable data loss by replacing dangerous drives and backing up all data. For example, motor and/or bearing failure can be predicted by an increase in the drive spin-up time and the number of retries it takes to succeed in spinning up the drive. Or, if the drive notes that the error correction is being used excessively, it can attribute this to a broken drive head or contamination, and alert you before the problem gets worse. Armed with a failure prediction, the user or system manager can back up key data, replace a suspect device prior to data loss, or avoid undesired downtime.
- S.M.A.R.T. monitors the disks performance, bad sectors, calibration, CRC errors, disk spin up time, distance between the head and the disk, temperature, features of medium, heads, motor or servo-mechanism. In all, over 30 attributes are covered by S.M.A.R.T. The errors that the system can detect can be predicted by a number of methods. Currently the SMART system can detect around 70% of all hard drive errors.
- Advanced SmartCheck Tray client shows the icon with the temperature value of the most hot hard drive in the system tray. You can point this icon by the mouse and ASC Tray client will show a hint with temperatures of all hard drives.
- Advanced SmartCheck Tray client notifies you when the temperature of the hard drive exceeds the threshold by the balloon hint Event Log or WinPopup. Tray client settings can be changed by Administrator.
Enhancements: S.M.A.R.T. Data consolidation from another subnet computers
- Administrator's workplace:
- Intel or 100% compatible
- 500MHz Processor seed
- 60 MB Hard Disk Space
- 64 RAM.
- Client part:
- Intel or 100% compatible
- 200MHz Processor seed
- 1 MB Hard Disk Space
- 16 RAM.
- NT 4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista 32 bit
Advanced SmartCheck 4.2 Screenshot
Advanced SmartCheck 4.2 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced SmartCheck 4.2
Advanced SmartCheck 4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.