Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta
Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta Ranking & Summary
Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta description
Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta is such a handy program which assists you in retrieving hard disk drives' health, performance and operation status.
This set of information is known as the hard disk drive's Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (or SMART) data. Hard disks failure is a certainty and it can be a traumatic experience. All drives will gradually degrades over time, but sudden catastrophic failure does happen in the first few months of a new drive.
This software will detect and retrieves information such as Internal Temperature, Power-On Hours, Read-Error Rate, Reallocated Sectors Uncorrectable Errors and more. It was designed to inform the user of the condition of the drive. It does not recover lost data.
- This is a Read-only application. It does NOT write to the Hard Disk
- Reads Hard Disk's Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (or S.M.A.R.T.) data
- Detects Hard Disk's Model, Serial Number, Firmware, Size, Partitions and Operation Status
- List available SMART Attributes and values for each hard disk drives
- Shows SMART Threshold, Worst, Standard and RAW Hex values
- Convert Raw Hex values to Raw Decimal for easier understanding
- Detects IDE, SATA, SCSI and independent Hard Disk Controllers
- Retrieves Hard Disk Controllers' Operation Status
- Regards Low Operational Temperature as a potential danger
- Lite version supports up to 36 hard disk drives
- StatusBar shows Hard Disks Temperature (°C), formatted Hard Disk Space and Model
- CTRL-C to copy Log into Clipboard
- Windows 2000, XP and Vista
- Was not tested on Windows 95, 98, ME and NT, but may work.
Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta Screenshot
Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta Keywords
Bookmark Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta
Aeo3 HD Smart Lite 1.0 beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.