ALZip 7.4 Ranking & Summary
ALZip 7.4 description
ALZip 7.4 provides a good supporting tool for dealing with files. This is a software that can deal with the files coming to ZIP files, archives and compression.
The various following good and advanced features can make you feel believe in its quality when you use it.
- Extracts faster with Speed Extractor
- Opens 36 ZIP, archive and compression file formats
- Opens CD image files (ISO, BIN)
- Opens virtual CD files (LCD)
- Creates 8 ZIP, archive and compression file formats
- Creates SFX (exe) files
- Split large files for easy transfers
- Recovers lost passwords from ZIP files
- Integrates anti-virus software
- Automates repetitive tasks with ALZip command line functions
- Pauses/Resumes Zipping
- Background/Foreground Zipping
- Windows Vista style icons cuter than ever
- Opens ALZ, ALX, 7z, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH (1), BH (2), BHX, BIN, BIN (CD), BZ2, CAB, EAR, ENC, GZ, HA, HQX, ICE, ISO (CD), JAR, LCD (CD), LHA, LZH, LZ7, MIM, PAK, RAR, TAR, TGZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, Z, ZIP, ZOO and 001.
- Creates ALZ, ZIP, LZH, CAB, JAR, TAR, TGZ, and BH files.
- CD Image Files: Open ISO and BIN CD image files and virtual CD image files (LCD).
- Creates Self-Extracting Archives (SFX): Everyone you send archives to can open them without a ZIP archiving utility like ALZip.
- Email Massive Files: Split ZIP files into ALZ split archives with up to 2,600 parts.
- Recovers Lost Passwords: Get lost passwords back with ALZip Lost Password Recovery.
- Anti-Virus: You can configure ALZip to run anti-virus scanners automatically when you open or create archives.
- Customizable YOUR Way: ALZip is fully customizable! YOU decide how you want archive files to look, how to view open files, access them, and much more. Configuring options in ALZip is as simple as clicking Yes or No.
- Simplicity: Raw power and robust functionality in ALZip is just the beginning. Its intuitive and user-friendly interface turns beginners into archiving experts in minutes. If you can click, drag and drop, you already know most everything you need.
- Added: Commands added:
- "-ls": Show log on command line interface.
- "-oa": Overwrite an existing file which has the same name when extracting.
- "-os": Skip an existing file which has the same name when extracting.
- "-on": Overwrite if an existing file which has the same name is newer when extracting.
- "-oo": Overwrite if an existing file which has the same name is older when extracting file formats.
- Added: Message added when extracting massive compression file (over 4GB).
- Added: LHA added to Default Archive Format.
- Changed: Folder created when setting a destination folder and extracting in the command line.
- Changed: Unnecessary maximize Button discarded.
- Fixed: System stopped when creating more than a certain number of new folders.
- Fixed: No room left in first file when creating split archive.
- Fixed: When compressing a ZIP file, an empty folder is compressed with a different character.
- Fixed: Problem showing context menu when ALZip is installed in a different folder other than rogram Files.
- Fixed: Extract to a wrong path in Windows Explorer tree view on some occasions.
- Fixed: Task selection window pops up twice when adding file to ALZip main window by drag & rop.
- Fixed: Illegally exits when recently used file is located in a folder, which the user can’t access.
- Fixed: File name left empty in a compression file.
- Fixed: Split files are left when creating a split archive is canceled.
- Fixed: Virus scanning doesn’t work when virus program uses space included parameter.
- Fixed: Illegally exits when special characters are used as virus scanner parameter.
- Fixed: Does not show file list of ALZ self-extract file.
- Fixed: Incorrect message when run self-extract file.
- Fixed: Unable to extract some self-extract file if folder name includes special character code.
- Fixed: Self-extract file exits illegally when command is in upper case.
- Fixed: Self-extracting file stops when disallowed character is used in command.
- Fixed: When you extract a SFX file with no path, an unnamed folder is created and cannot be deleted.
- Fixed: Error when renaming some LHA.
- Fixed: Unable to extract some LHA files.
- Fixed: Error when original file size is 0 in 7z file format.
- Fixed: Illegally exits in Windows 98 when 7z files include special characters.
- Fixed: Problem extracting some RAR files.
- Fixed: Unable to rename files in TAR.
- Fixed: ACE file names are not shown when being extracted for converting compression.
- 128MB RAM.
- 20 MB Hard Disk Space.
ALZip 7.4 Screenshot
ALZip 7.4 Keywords
Bookmark ALZip 7.4
ALZip 7.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.