APBackUp 3.5 Ranking & Summary
APBackUp 3.5 description
APBackUp 3.5 offers an effective tool which helps you to back up your data virtually to any type of storage media: hard or network drive, DVD, CD-R/W, FTP or LAN. It will help you organize your backups and schedule automatic backups. Backup files can be stored in standard Zip format, so they can be viewed and restored with most ZIP file utilities. APBackup can use special plug-ins to backup data with ANY other compression tool (WinRar,ARJ,JAR,...).
Also it allows to copy your data without compression. APBackup also features intuitive user interface making even the most advanced features easily accessible to beginners and professionals. It is designed to fit all your needs completely. Try APBackup free for 30 days and you wont want to use anything else.
In addition, APBackUp offers several extremely handy features that most other backup software developers seem to overlook - like backing up files that are open and in use, e-mail notification for backup results, incremental backup, multiple backup file versions or an option to run the program as a network service. Plus, APBackUp can back up multiple PCs and store that data in one place - a very convenient solution for small businesses and home offices
- Backup files can be stored in standard Zip (Zip64 for archives greater than 4GB) format.
- Strong encryption (AES 128, 192, 256 bit).
- Plug-ins allow creation of archives in ANY other format (WinRar, ARJ, JAR, etc.)
- Also allows copying folders without compression (synchronization).
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by exact file name.
- Supports backup of in-use and open files.
- Provides detailed logs of all backup operations.
- Intuitive user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts.
- Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any specific time or date, day of the week or month.
- Allows creation of incremental backups so you only need to backup files that have changed.
- Supports FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS), all types of LAN and UNC file path names (network folders).
- Auto-create filenames for every backup. Set a maximum backup versions number. (The oldest backup versions will be deleted.)
- Protect backup files with a password.
- Notify a user through email when backup operations have finished.
- Store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one archive.
- Store a prepared archive in 3 additional folders.
- Start external applications before or after task execution.
- Flexible performance tuning.
- Can be used as a Windows NT/2000/XP service
- Source folders can be monitored, so tasks can be automatically started after a source folder has changed.
- Unicode file names support,
- Microsoft Vista support
- Checking ZIP archive after backup feature,
- Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
- P-166 64Mb
APBackUp 3.5 Screenshot
APBackUp 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark APBackUp 3.5
APBackUp 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.