ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1
ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1 Ranking & Summary
ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1 description
ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1 is a very good supporting tool for dealing with recovering data. This is obviously an all-in-one toolset for professional data recovery.
The program can undelete files, recover files from deleted and formatted diskss, and recover lost or deleted partitions by rebuilding the partition tables.
ARAX Disk Doctor also adds some advanced data recovery capabilities such as recovery from RAID-1 ? RAID-5 disk arrays, basic and dynamic disks, and from EFS protected folders.
- Data Recovery Software Features:
- Data recovery from all Windows file systems: FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS Encrypted Folders, etc.
- Data recovery from NTFS Encrypted Folders (EFS).
- Recovery of lost data from deleted or damaged partitions.
- File recovery on hard disk drives: IDE, ATA, SATA, SCSI
- Data recovery on flash memory cards: Compact Flash, Sony MemoryStick, Secure Digital, etc.)
- Data Recovery from damaged, deleted, formatted or reformatted partitions
- Data recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS partitions
- Recovery of partitions lost by virus attack
- Recovery of partitions with damaged Master Boot Record (MBR)
- Virtual RAID Disk Array Reconstruction (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, Spans)
- USB Hard drives and other removable devices are supported
- Dynamic Disk Volumes are supported
- National language characters in the filenames are supported
- Advanced search by file name, file date, mask, size range and attributes
- Visible representation of file or folder recoverability
- Ability to preview file's contents before the recovery
- Disk Hex Editor displays and allows to edit content of any sector on the drive
- Two types of drive and device scan: Simple Drive Scan (fast) and Advanced Drive Scan (slow)
- Ability to look for a particular partition type (FAT, NTFS) in the Advanced Device Scan
- Files and folders can be recovered to any (local or network) drive accessible by operating system
- Create and work with raw and Compressed Disk Images - representing whole drive in one file
- Virtual Editing of any drive's parameters to perform data recovery in manual mode
- Save and Load Advanced scan results
- Modify the properties of existing, found or virtual partitions.
- User Interface Features:
- Easy to use explorer style user interface
- Multiple Data Views for different purposes
- Search Bar simplifies locating of deleted data
- Wizards help to perform tasks more efficiently. Files and Folders Recovery Wizard, Restore Partition Wizard, Scan Logical Drive Wizard, Scan Data Storage Wizard, Advanced Search Wizard, RAID Wizard, Create Disk Image Wizard, Open Disk Image Wizard, Verify Disk Image Wizard are included.
- The Recovery Explorer, the Application Log and the Properties View simplify the recovery of multiple files located in different folders.
- File Preview allows you to view the contents of an image file.
- Context Help, Command Bar and Menus.
- Complete interactive help file includes "How to..." and "Application Wizards" sections.
- E-mailing technical support for problem resolution is available directly from the program.
- Virtually re-creates Spanned, Mirrored (RAID-1), Stripped (RAID-0) and RAID-5 Volumes.
- Supports Hardware and Software RAIDs.
- Windows Vista/XP x64 edition/XP/2003 Server x64 edition/2003 Server/2003/2000/NT 4.0/ME/98.
- With 300+ MHz CPU recommended; 233 MHz minimum Intel Pentium or AMD family.
- 128 MB of RAM recommended; 64 MB of RAM is a minimum.
- 10 MB of available hard disk space for installation.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1 Screenshot
ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1
ARAX Disk Doctor 2.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.