ATI Tray Tools 126.96.36.1992 Beta
ATI Tray Tools 188.8.131.522 Beta Ranking & Summary
ATI Tray Tools 184.108.40.2062 Beta description
ATI Tray Tools 220.127.116.112 Beta enables to run in the system tray and provide easy right-click access to all of your ATI video card's crucial settings. It is quite handy and quite a small download. ATI Tray Tools is a free utility and you can change anisotropic filtering + anti-aliasing levels in Direct3D and OpenGL, adjust image quality, turn on/off special driver features, or simply just fool around with clock settings (core and memory speeds). It uses minimal system resources and isn't intrusive.
- Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
- Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
- Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
- Automatic Overclocking when application required 3D mode
- Temperature monitoring
- Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
- Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
- Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray pop-up menu
- OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray pop-up menu
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- Rade-on Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
- System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
- Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
- Support Display Rotation.
- Support for MMC applications
- Support for HYDRAVISION applications
- Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
- Unique OnScreen Display module with ability to show information about speed and temperature. Support Plugins API.
- A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
- Audio Recorder
- Screen-shots system
- Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC /Delphi included)
- PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
- Source code for plug-ins as examples.
- Shared memory allow other application to retrieve information about clocks, temperatures and general 3D settings.
- Fixed localization bugs for CrossFire dialog window
- Updated ini files handling procedures to be more compatible with Windows Vista
- Improved compatiblity with IE7 under Vista with UAC enabled.
- Added new localizations
- Added option to change "Black and White level"
- Fixed OSD rendering problem with Overlord game. (Thanks to Un-winder)
- Updated Overlay color handling procedure to support new ATI Overlay color modes
- Implemented Save/Restore icon positions under WinXP 64 and Vista 64.
- Updated support for Adaptive Anti-Aliasing. Added support Multi-Sampling and Super-Sampling modes
- Monitoring Graphs window now can be sent to system tray.
- Added option to auto load Monitoring Graphs window at start up
- Added option to hide tray icon on load. You can restore icon to access settings by
- starting ATT again. This will not load second copy of ATT in memory, but will send command to show tray icon. Also
- added new hot-key to hide and show tray icon.
- Added configuration option hide_display t...
Requirements: ATI Radeon card
ATI Tray Tools 18.104.22.1682 Beta Screenshot
ATI Tray Tools 22.214.171.1242 Beta Keywords
Bookmark ATI Tray Tools 126.96.36.1992 Beta
ATI Tray Tools 188.8.131.522 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.