Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 184.108.40.206
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 18.104.22.168 description
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 22.214.171.124 won't make you disappointed because it will help you to get rid of problems such as lacking of free space...
Most computer users create and download different files on a daily basis. As time goes by, hard disks get packed with documents, pictures, music, videos, and other files. And then suddenly there is almost no free disk space left! But that is only partly true. Most people are unaware of how many duplicate files there are cluttering their hard disks. All those songs that have been downloaded twice, holiday photos uploaded multiple times, documents copied and pasted, so that you have them in two folders at once! All that wasted disk space can be reclaimed by simply deleting duplicate files.
- Delete duplicate files to free up your hard disk space : Daily computer activity inevitably leads to accumulating duplicate files on your computer, especially if you are an active PC user. You may download gigabytes of music and video files, documents and applications from the Internet or local network, share those files with your friends and not even realize how many duplicate files may be collected on your hard disk from such activity. Keeping unnecessary duplicate files on your computer means wasting valuable hard disk space. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder will find and delete duplicate files so you won’t experience lack of free disk space!
- Improve computer performance by deleting duplicate files: Duplicate files not only waste your hard disk space but also may cause system slowdowns. By deleting duplicate files you can reduce time needed to defragment your hard drives and minimize time used by antivirus to scan your computer.
- Sort and organize your media collections: Media files collections, such as music, video, images and photos often become the most sufficient source of duplicate files. If you have a music collection of several hundreds or even thousands mp3-files, you may want to sort them by deleting identical tracks. With Auslogics Duplicate File Finder you can organize your media files and increase free disk space needed to enlarge your collection.
- Find duplicate files by content! Auslogics Duplicate File Finder has the MD5 search engine which allows you to find duplicate files by content, regardless other match criteria. It would be helpful, for example, when two identical mp3 tracks or video files have different names.
Enhancements: First public version
- 7/Vista/2008/XP/2000/2003 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)
- 32 Mb of RAM
- 6 Mb of available disk space
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 184.108.40.206
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.