Auto Shutdown Manager 18.104.22.168
Auto Shutdown Manager 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Auto Shutdown Manager 126.96.36.199 description
Auto Shutdown Manager - First to mention, AutoShutdownManager operates even if no users are logged-on to the system in a so called full background- or Service mode. All operations are supported in this mode including Power Up, Power Down, Restart, Standby, Updates & Patches, Deployment and Receiving of new settings, Time Rules, Remote shutdown, wakeup, reboot etc.
Most flexible Operation Modes
The operation modes provided by AutoShutdownManager are very flexible. Depending on the required policies – it can be configured in a “Can”, “Should” or “Must” shutdown Mode.
AutoShutdownManager supports the client/server model.
In Enterprise environments – but also more and more in networked homes - it is core for the systems to run reliable and also to be available during core business hours or whenever needed. Furthermore, systems might depend on each other. For example client computers can’t be operated properly if their servers aren’t available.
To map these requirements, AutoShutdownManager was build with a networking aware logic. This means that on one hand client computers can wake their server on demand and keep them running as long as required - and on the other hand the servers know about their clients and if they are connected – and so they don’t go into a power save mode until the last client disconnects.
Starting with Release 4, AutoShutdownManager supports Central Management via it’s build in Management Console.
It allows configuration, updates, management and deployment of settings from one central place to all network clients. It also supports daily admin tasks such as Remote Restart or Shutdown of individual PCs or whole PC groups, Remote – Logging-off of users, change up and down times, schedule and deploy automatic Power-Up plans for planed system maintenance timing and much more.
“Idle” - Definition and Detection
Another pretty unique attribute of the AutoShutdownManager is its broad flexibility to define what “Idle” means to the system.
Release 4 adds Central network wide Management Console and Database logging --full operation in windows service mode even no users are logged in.
Release 4 adds Central network wide Management Console--full operation in windows service mode even no users are logged in
In addition to all previous functionalities, this new release adds the ability to analyze any noise or voices around the computer and so to prevent unwanted shut downs as long as a certain volume level is being reached.
Auto Shutdown Manager 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Auto Shutdown Manager 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Auto Shutdown Manager 220.127.116.11
Auto Shutdown Manager 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Auto Shutdown Manager 22.214.171.124
- Auto Shutdown Manager 126.96.36.199
- Auto Shutdown Manager 188.8.131.52
- Auto Shutdown Manager 184.108.40.206
- Auto Shutdown Manager 220.127.116.11
- Auto Shutdown Manager 18.104.22.168
- Auto Shutdown Manager 22.214.171.124
- Auto Shutdown Manager 126.96.36.199
- Auto Shutdown Manager 188.8.131.52
- Auto Shutdown Manager 184.108.40.206
- Auto Shutdown Manager 220.127.116.11
- Auto Shutdown Manager 18.104.22.168
- Auto Shutdown Manager 2.5
- Advanced Contact Manager Personal 2.9.76
- Document Organizer Deluxe 3.1
- loudOsys - Internet file sharing :: Web based file manager :: Content Management Software (CMS) 2.2b2
- CloudOsys - Internet file sharing :: PHP file manager :: Content Management Software (CMS) 2.2b2
- Registrar Registry Manager 6.01
- Advanced Contact Manager Professional 2.5.82
- Advanced Contact Manager Enterprise 2.4.82
- Xian Network Manager Io SP2