Autoruns 9.41 Ranking & Summary
Autoruns 9.41 description
Autoruns 9.41 is a useful software which includes the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor (A starting list of auto-run locations was obtained from David Solomons "Windows Internals" seminar), shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them.
- These programs include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. Autoruns can be configured to show
- Explorer shell extensions, browser helper objects, toolbars, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services
- and more.
- Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows Me and XP.
- Autoruns "Hide Signed Microsoft Entries " option helps you to zoom in on third-party auto-starting images that have been added to your system and it has support for looking at the auto-starting images configured for other accounts configured on a system. Also included in the download package is a command-line equivalent that can output in CSV format, Autorunsc.
- Autoruns works on all versions of Windows including Windows XP 64-bit Edition (for x64) and Windows Server 2003 64-bit Edition (for x64).
Autoruns 9.41 Screenshot
Autoruns 9.41 Keywords
Bookmark Autoruns 9.41
Autoruns 9.41 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.