BatchRename Free 3.55
BatchRename Free 3.55 Ranking & Summary
BatchRename Free 3.55 description
BatchRename Free 3.55 is created as a handy and useful program which can add any file in any path in your computer to the FileList, use filter to select the exact files you want, and you can also pick up the files by hand. RuleList: By typing in the combobox you can make up a rename rule, then add it to the RuleList one by one, finally apply them all together to rename the batch of files. You can add as many rules as you like, and change the sequence of them freely. The rename rule can be prefix and suffix (include date and digit), replace, remove, uppercase and lowercase. You can combine them flexibly to realize the result you want.
Preview: After you made up the FileList and the RuleList, you may want to preview the result to see whether it meet your goal before you decide to rename them. Yes, "BatchRename" gives you this function. Undo: After you rename the files, you may want to cancel the the changes, and restore the old filenames. Use this Undo function, "BatchRename". Load/Save Batch: The Filelist, RuleList and the result list even the Undo state can be saved to a file, so you can reuse the rules, review the file list or restore the old filenames by load the batch you saved. Log: After you apply the rule, you will see the result in the result list, by clicking the "Save log" button, a log file will be automatically generated.
- Generic renaming support:
- All basic rename command supported: prefix, suffix, insert, remove, truncate, replace, uppercase, and lowercase.
- Define a specific part of the filename to change, e.g. insert to specific position count from left or right, remove specific length of characters from specific position count from left or right, uppercase/lowercase the first letter of each word, uppercase/lowercase or remove at specific position, truncate filename to a specific length, remove characters between ‘(‘ and ‘)’...
- Use all kinds of dynamic information to rename files, including: number series, date time, file's date time attribute, random numbers or characters…
- Output renamed files to a different folder.
- Renaming rules builder – add renaming command to build any kind of renaming rule you want: Up to 7 commands can be executed in one batch.
- Add both files and folders to the file list for renaming, you can also select to recursively add files in sub folders: Support up to 500 files in the file list.
- File filter support case sensitive, exclude, and wildcard * features.
- Favorite rename rules – Tons of predefined favorite renaming rules already included after install, help you to accomplish the popular renaming tasks by one click. You can also modify the existing favorite rules and create your own. Filter for Favorite renaming rules added to help easily group and find the renaming rules.
- Support for MP3 Tag ID3 v1, rename mp3 files by the music's Title, Album, Artist, Genre, BitRate, Frequency, Comment, Track and Year.
- Support EXIF data - rename pictures with the EXIF data, including: Camera name, Digitized date, Original date time, ISO speed, Exposure time, Shutter speed, Lens aperture, F-Number, GPS data... All EXIF properties are supported.
- Preview renaming result.
- New features added:
- EXIF renaming improved, more EXIF tag available now.
- Support specifying the format for rational EXIF data.
- Details about renaming error are added into renaming status.
- QuickView for picture info improved.
- Online help added, includes detail instruction on all features.
- Encrypt/Decrypt file name using RC4, Base64, MD5 feature added.
- Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
BatchRename Free 3.55 Screenshot
BatchRename Free 3.55 Keywords
Bookmark BatchRename Free 3.55
BatchRename Free 3.55 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.