BestSync 2009 4.1.08
BestSync 2009 4.1.08 Ranking & Summary
BestSync 2009 4.1.08 description
BestSync 2009 4.1.08 offers an effective tool which helps you to sync/backup files between your local folders and Network Drives, FTP servers, Removable Media (such as an USB disk).
BestSync 2009 has an easy to use user interface and many advanced features.
- BestSync ® 2009 is a professional folder/file synchronization utility, for sync/backup files between your local folders and Network Drives, FTP servers, Removable Media (such as an USB disk). BestSync 2009 is suitable for :
- Automatically backup you critical data to external storage, NAS, FTP, network volume by a flexible schedule, with Volume Shadow Copy to copy locked file, and manager the history versions.
- Synchronize local data with FTP server in bi-direction. Distributed branches of a company can use BestSync to keep the data being same automatically.
- Keep files and folders in sync between disks or computers. This enables you to work with files on either computer and always be sure you are working with the latest version.
- Synchronize file, Outlook (mail, contact, schedule etc) between office and home by USB drive or FTP with compress and encryption feature.
- Publish your website by a very simple and sure way. Only changed files are copied to the server.
- Incredible features. Extremely easy to use
- BestSync may be the most easy to use file synchronizer in the world. Very intuitive user interface, setup the sync-task in one task wizard, and all the advanced functions are only options in the wizard.
- Single-Directional or bi-directional synchronization to prevent data loss. BestSync can detect and synchronize file changes automatically, such as creating, updating, deleting and copying of files in subfolders.
- Works on any file system and media.
- Changes in files are automatically detected by comparing current file status to the previous file status. The file can be in a removable media, an external disk, a server directory, a network sharing directory, a network disk, or a FTP server.
- Synchronize files with a FTP server. Using BestSync, publishing your website becomes easy and fast, only changed files are transferred to the server, and the deleted files on one side can be removed automatically by option. Files can be synchronized correctly even the client and server are in different time zones.
- Sync with OutlookSynchronize email, contact, schedule etc with MS Outlook by USB, FTP etc. (BestSync 2009 ,32Bit version only)
- Encrypt and Compress, or Decrypt and Decompress option can be specified for the synchronization task. For example, when you synchronize files to an USB drive in office, the files are encrypted and compressed. And when the files are synchronized to a home PC again, files are decrypted and decompressed. So it is safe even though the USB drive is lost. The default encryption algorithm is “Microsoft Strong Crypto graphic Provider” 128BITS RSA|RC2.
- Task can be schedule to run as a windows service for which no user is needed to logon. This is very suitable for a server to backup changed files, and workstation to backup files to a server.
- Support ”Volume Shadow Copy Service” of Windows XP/Server 2003/VISTA, even opened files or locked files such as SQL data base file, OS registry file, Outlook PST files can be backed up correctly.
- Real time monitoring to Synchronize files immediately after they are changed. BestSync monitors the change of the folders. When a file is changed, deleted, or renamed, the file is copied to, deleted from, or renamed in the target folder immediately.
- No file crash!--No files will be crashed during synchronization. BestSync uses a temporary file as the target, only the temporary file has been copied successfully, it will become the target file.
- No file lost!--The files overwritten or deleted during synchronization can be backed up and restored later. The date and time of synchronization can be used to create a sub-folder to store the backup files, and a backup comment can be attached to the sub-folder. Old versions can be cleared automatically by option.
- Resume a file transfer from the last break point. The feature ensures large files to be copied successfully. This feature applies to FTP server, network drive, and shared folder.
- Flexible Schedule can be specified to start tasks automatically. You can set any schedule you want! For example: at 8:00 AM, every 30 minutes, 17 o'clock at Friday, at Windows startup, ... etc. Just set-it-and-forget-it. Automatic synchronization, automatic backup, automatic upload file to FTP server is capable.
- The synchronization processing can be triggered by the insertion event of a removable media, such as an USB drive, a memory stick, CF card, etc. BestSync can modify the task setting automatically if the drive is mounted to a different drive number from the task setting. (BestSync Portable Version optimized for portable usage, no need to install, just decompress the files to the root folder of the removable drive.)
- Synchronization processing can also be triggered by the mounting event of a network drive. When a task is started as a Windows Service, BestSync can impersonate a local user and logon to the network resource.
- Insert a context menu "Encrypt <==> Decrypt" in the Windows Explorer, It is simple to encrypt and compress files or decrypt and decompress files by this menu.
- It is simple to synchronize with a digital camera. Pictures in the digital camera can be automatically moved to a designated folder, and rules can be specified to rename the picture names.
- Wildcard patterns can be used as filtering conditions. The wildcard patterns can be part of the file name, extension and wild card characters (*,?,#), For example: "*.html; *.asp; *.htm; *.jpg; *.gif";. A file type selector makes selecting file types very easy. A changed file detection mechanism to sync/upload only changed files.
- Sub-folders and files can be specified to be included or excluded from the synchronization.
- The task can be started with a preview window. In the preview window, you can modify synchronization action of the files, and confirm the result of the synchronization, or start the comparing tool to view difference between the files of two sides.
- The log view window managers the log of synchronization, and backup versions of changed files. In the Log view you can view difference between current version and the backup versions, and restore the backup file to the source folder. Export log data to a CSV file or HTML file, and sent log by email.
- Full Unicode support. BestSync can synchronize file name include characters of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and more.
- Auto power off option to shutdown computer automatically when all the tasks complete.
- Command line arguments to lock computer, minimize as task tray icon, start tasks, or shutdown.
- Fix a bug when parsing the FTP MLSD command
- Minor improvements.
BestSync 2009 4.1.08 Screenshot
BestSync 2009 4.1.08 Keywords
Bookmark BestSync 2009 4.1.08
BestSync 2009 4.1.08 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BestSync 2009 4.2.15
- BestSync 2009 4.2.14
- BestSync 2009 4.2.12
- BestSync 2009 4.2.09
- BestSync 2009 4.2.09
- BestSync 2009 4.2.08
- BestSync 2009 4.2.07
- BestSync 2009 4.2.06
- BestSync 2009 4.2.05
- BestSync 2009 4.2.04
- BestSync 2009 4.2.03
- BestSync 2009 4.2.01
- BestSync 2009 4.1.20
- BestSync 2009 4.1.12
- BestSync 2009 4.1.09