BestSync 2009 4.2.15
BestSync 2009 4.2.15 Ranking & Summary
BestSync 2009 4.2.15 description
BestSync 2009 4.2.15 is such a powerfully developed program for following solutions: synchronize files between PCs by utilizing network storage, FTP server, USB drive; synchronize Outlook (mail, contact, schedule etc) and Windows Mail between PCs by utilizing network storage, FTP server, USB drive; backup your critical files to the external hard disk, network storage, FTP server etc automatically.
You can publish your web site conveniently by FTP. Only updated files are transferred to, and deleted files are removed from your web site. BestSync 2009 has an easy to use interface. It allows copying opened/locked file, backup database, secure your data by compression and encryption, prevent file from being corrupted at any occasion. You can resume transfer file from last breakpoint to copy large file in unstable network. The apoplication supports FTP proxy server to sync files behind the file wall. It runs as Windows Service, no user is needed to logon. 7.Real-time sync function to copy files immediately after change are added. You can use flexible schedule to sync or backup file automatically nad manage the history versions of the files and restore them when it is needed.
- Easy to use--Very intuitive user interface: Setup the sync-task in one task wizard, and all the advanced features are only options in the wizard.
- Synchronize--Work with 2 or more computers: Single-Directional, bi-directional synchronization and file mirroring feature to ensure your workstation, laptop, and networked computers have the same files. BestSync can detect and synchronize file changes automatically, such as creating, updating, deleting and copying of files in subfolders.
- Backup & Restore--Protect you data: Backup your important files anytime with a single click, and use the flexible scheduler to automate your backups. When disaster strikes, restore the backup data easily. Incremental backups and full backups are supported.
- Encryption & compression--Keep your data private: For example, when you synchronize files to an USB drive in office, the files are encrypted and compressed. And when the files are synchronized to a home PC again, files are decrypted and decompressed. So it is safe even though the USB drive is lost. The default encryption algorithm is “Microsoft Strong Crypto graphic Provider” 128BITS RSA|RC2.
- Synchronize with FTP server--Online access file: Synchronize only changed files with FTP server in bi-direction. Automatically download/upload files from/to FTP server. Using BestSync, publishing your website becomes easy and fast, only changed files are transferred to the server, and the deleted files on one side can be removed automatically by option.
- Time zone support: Files can be synchronized correctly even the client and server are in different time zones. Optimized for synchronizing with FileZilla FTP server. Get accurate timestamp from server when download file, and preserve the timestamp when upload file to FTP server.
- Sync with OutlookSynchronize with MS Outlook: Synchronize email, contact, schedule etc with MS Outlook by USB, FTP etc.
- Preview--Confirm the sync action before running: In the preview window, you can modify synchronization action of the files, and confirm the result of the synchronization, or start the comparing tool to view difference between the files of two sides.
- Copy open / locked files: Support ”Volume Shadow Copy Service” of Windows XP/2003/VISTA/2008/Windows 7. Even opened files or locked files such as SQL data base file, Outlook PST files can be backed up correctly, and no need to close the program.
- Real-time Synchronization: Synchronize files immediately after they are changed. BestSync monitors the change of the folders. When a file is changed, deleted, or renamed, the file is copied to, deleted from, or renamed in the target folder immediately.
- Run as Windows Service--No need to logon: This is very suitable for a server to backup changed files, and workstation to backup files to a server. When synchronize with the network drive or shared folder. BestSync can impersonate a local user and logon to the network resource.
- No file crash! No file lost! No files will be crashed during synchronization. BestSync uses a temporary file as the target, only the temporary file has been copied successfully, it will become the target file. The files overwritten or deleted during synchronization can be backed up and restored later.
- Versioning--Keep previous versions: The date and time of synchronization can be used to create a sub-folder to store the backup files, and a backup comment can be attached to the sub-folder. Old versions can be cleared automatically by option.
- Resume a file transfer from the last break point.: The feature ensures large files to be copied successfully. This feature applies to FTP server, network drive, and shared folder.
- Flexible Schedule--Automate your task.: A flexible can be specified to start tasks automatically. You can set any schedule you want! Just set-it-and-forget-it. Automatic synchronization, automatic backup, automatic upload file to FTP server is capable.
- Trigger the task by the insertion event of a removable media: When you insert the USB disk in to the PC, all the updated files are compressed and encrypted to the USB disk. When the synchronization completes, BestSync flushes all the data to the USB disk, it is safe to take the USB out of the PC. BestSync can modify the task setting automatically if the drive is mounted to a different drive number from the task setting. (BestSync Portable Version optimized for portable usage, no need to install, just decompress the files to the root folder of the removable drive.)
- Works on any file system and media: Changes and conflicts are detected automatically by comparing current file status to the previous file status. The file can be in a removable media, an external disk, a server directory, a network sharing directory, a network disk, or a FTP server.
- Fast filtering--Backup selected file types
- Wildcard patterns can be used as filtering: conditions. The wildcard patterns can be part of the file name, extension and wild card characters (*,?,#). A file type selector makes selecting file types very easy.
- Include and exclude--Only backup the critical data: Sub-folders and files can be specified to be included or excluded from the synchronization.
- Log view--Review the sync history: In the Log view you can view difference between current version and the backup versions, and restore the backup file to the source folder. Export log data to a CSV file or HTML file.
- Email Sync Result--Monitor the task remotely: Email the sync result by email. The sync result can be a CSV file, HTML file. BestSync supports SMTP Authentication, such as "AUTH CRAM-MD5" or "AUTH LOGIN".
- Full Unicode support: BestSync can synchronize file name include characters of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and more.
- Auto power off option to shutdown computer: automatically when all the tasks complete. Command line arguments to lock computer, minimize as task tray icon, start tasks, or shutdown.
- Easy to encrypt or decrypt file: Insert a context menu "Encrypt <==> Decrypt" in the Windows Explorer, It is simple to encrypt and compress files or decrypt and decompress files by this menu.
- Easy to take out digital camera picture: Pictures in the digital camera can be automatically moved to a designated folder, and rules can be specified to rename the picture names.
- Improvement: Implemented more detailed log information.
- Bug Fix: When user logs off, the BestSync service may fail to connect to remote server folder.
- Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP/
- VISTA/Windows Server 2008/Windows 7
BestSync 2009 4.2.15 Screenshot
BestSync 2009 4.2.15 Keywords
Bookmark BestSync 2009 4.2.15
BestSync 2009 4.2.15 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BestSync 2009 4.2.14
- BestSync 2009 4.2.12
- BestSync 2009 4.2.09
- BestSync 2009 4.2.09
- BestSync 2009 4.2.08
- BestSync 2009 4.2.07
- BestSync 2009 4.2.06
- BestSync 2009 4.2.05
- BestSync 2009 4.2.04
- BestSync 2009 4.2.03
- BestSync 2009 4.2.01
- BestSync 2009 4.1.20
- BestSync 2009 4.1.12
- BestSync 2009 4.1.09
- BestSync 2009 4.1.08