BootTimer 1.0.4 Ranking & Summary
BootTimer 1.0.4 description
BootTimer 1.0.4 has the ability of copying itself to a temp folder on the system drive, thus it let you run this from anywhere. This modifies the Boot.ini (makes backup then restores on reboot) And UserInit loading. Use at your own risk.
A Higher Boot Score typically means faster overall boot (its not based on 1-100). Boot score may need some work but in testing with various fixed results it worked out well. Highest possible boot score is 250 but I doubt anyone will ever get that.
Results Explained: All times are calculated from the same Start Time; the Start Time being the time the boot log is created, which is right when drivers and services are loaded/started.
- Boot time is time it takes drivers and services to load (similar to the BootVis timing);
- Desktop is the time it takes to display my app (seems to be the same from one PC to the next);
- Userinit waits for userinit.exe to exit.
Userinit deals with login, network connections. Score is based on the Boot time and Userinit.
- Windows XP System files and Registry are modified - if unsure do not run this program.
- If you run into any problems after running this program, contact vendors
- Deleting temporary folder before program is run on reboot, may cause Windows XP to fail.
- Running this program on any other OS other then Windows XP may cause your OS to fail.
- Requires Visual Basic 6 Runtimes and Windows XP.
BootTimer 1.0.4 Screenshot
BootTimer 1.0.4 Keywords
Bookmark BootTimer 1.0.4
BootTimer 1.0.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.