BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001
BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001 Ranking & Summary
BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001 description
A computers major components (including CPUs, raw and formatted hard drives, tape/CD/DVD/Blu-Ray drives, sound and graphics cards, RAM, network connections and ports) can be tested at the same time. Results can be saved to disk, printed or exported as a graphical image. Other features include periodic logging, a temperature monitoring interface and max CPU temperature test, and timed test runs.
BurnInTest also provides users access to detailed system information including as the CPU data (such as amount of CPU cores and physical CPUs, CPU features, clock speed and L2 cache size); Physical and Virtual Memory read outs and advanced Graphics Card information. Pre-defined quick tests, context sensitive right-click menus and hotkeys for common tasks means that stress-testing your machine has never been easier.
BurnInTest is also available with serial, parallel and USB loopback plugs to facilitate port testing and features comprehensive online help and in-built help files. All purchases of BurnInTest 6 include 12 months of free technical support and major/minor software upgrades.
BurnInTest is suited to computer enthusiasts, systems integrators and manufacturers or anyone who wants to cost effectively evaluate their system.
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- 'Notes' and 'Machine ID' fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring and temperature monitoring interface
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 optical drives drives simultaneously
- CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs.
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing
- Scrolling 'H's for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
More comprehensive CPU test, includes new prime number and max heat test
Max number of CPUs increased to 64
New Unformatted Disk test and Blu-Ray read test
Support for Windows Server 2008
Detailed system information accessible to users
New set of Quick Tests
New Hotkeys and right-click menus
32 MB RAM
6MB disk space
BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001 Screenshot
BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001 Keywords
Bookmark BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001
BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1001 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1011
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1011
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 Build 1011
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1010
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1010
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1009
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1009
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1008
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1007
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0 build 1007
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1006
- BurnInTest Standard 6.0.1002
- BurnInTest Standard 5.3.1034
- BurnInTest Standard 5.3 Build 1030
- BurnInTest Standard 5.3.1026