Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1
Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1 Ranking & Summary
Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1 description
Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1 is an inexpensive and easy to use VKernel's patent-pending Capacity Analyzer technology that enables you to achieve maximum performance with the right amount of resources. Capacity Analyzer is the only ESX monitoring software that actually predicts problems days before they occur so you have time to fix them.
Designed for enterprise scalability, Capacity Analyzer proactively monitors shared CPU, memory, network, and disk (storage and disk I/O) utilization trends in VMware ESX environments across hosts, clusters, and resource pools.
- Predict and avoid costly performance degradations and downtime by properly allocating resources
- Get more out of your existing VMware infrastructure, so that you can delay unnecessary purchases — find 20% more capacity today
- Safely increase virtual machine (VM) densities to lower the cost per VM
- Find available capacity to safely add new VMs
- Identify your top resources consumers
- Set alerts to take the necessary proactive measures to avoid problems altogether
- Software: VMware Player 1.0.0 or higher, VMware Workstation 5 or higher, VMware ESX Server 3.x or higher, VirtualCenter 2.5 or higher, or VMware Server 1.03 or higher
- Display: VGA or higher
- Memory: 2 GB or higher
- Available Space: 5 GB Standard, 3 GB Enterprise
- Network: 10 Mbps or higher
Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1 Screenshot
Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1
Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.