CCleaner Pro Free
CCleaner Pro Free Ranking & Summary
CCleaner Pro Free description
CCleaner Pro Free is released with an aim to clean your Windows PC. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. CCleaner Pro Free is safe and contains NO Spyware or Adware!
- 1-Click Clean
- 1-Click maintenance allows you to perform even more thorough system checks and error correction with a single click.
- To do 1-Click Clean:
- In CCleaner Pro Free, click the 1-Click Clean button.
- Click the Disk checkbox or Registry checkbox. you can also both seclet them.
- Click the 1-Click Now button to clean your PC.
- Disk Clean
- CCleaner Pro Free can clean unneeded files, settings, and Registry entries for Web browsers and many installed applications on your system, as well as Windows features.
- To clean your PC:
- In CCleaner Pro Free, click the Disk Clean button.
- Click the Analyze button. CCleaner Pro Free analyzes the files and Registry keys belonging to the Windows features and applications you have selected. This may take some time.
- Click the Clean button to clean your PC.
- Registry Clean
- The Windows Registry is a set of files that contains settings for your Windows PC - such as what program to use to open HTML files, when your antivirus program should run, or what desktop background you use. You can read more about the Windows Registry at Wikipedia
- Over time, the Registry can become cluttered with missing or broken items as you install, upgrade, and uninstall software and updates. CCleaner Pro Free can help you clean out the Registry so you'll have fewer errors. The Registry will run faster, too.
- To clean your Registry:
- In CCleaner Pro Free, click the Registry Clean button.
- Click the Scan Now button. You'll see a progress bar and a list of potential issues.
- Once the scan is finished, you will see the Scan Results window, and you can review the list of issues from this window.
- Click the Clean button to clean the Registry.
- PC Tools
- The modules in the System Tools category help you get more control over your operating system.
- Managing auto-starting programs:
- When you install a program, often it will set itself up so that it starts every time you start Windows.
- This can be a real pain, because having a lot of programs start that way means it takes longer for Windows to start and the memory used can slow your PC to a drag.
- Windows keeps a list of programs to start automatically in the Registry. You can do one of two things with each item in this list:
- Disable it - the item will still be in the auto-start list, but it won't run.
- Delete it - the item is deleted from the auto-start list.
- To control which programs start with Windows:
- In CCleaner Pro Free, click the Tools button.
- Click the Startup tab. You'll see the Startup screen.
- In the Startup screen, you'll see a list of all items that have been set to start automatically with Windows.
- Select the program entry and click the checkbox to Enable or Disable it.
- To prevent a program from starting with Windows and to remove it from the auto-start list, select the program entry and click Delete.
- Uninstalling programs:
- CCleaner Pro Free can uninstall programs just like the Add/Remove Programs part of Windows' Control Panel. CCleaner Pro Free is better, though, because once you've installed a lot of programs, the Add/Remove Programs applet takes a long time to start. CCleaner Pro Free lets you see a list of all your programs right away.
- Another reason CCleaner Pro Free is better is that you can simply delete an entry in the Programs to Remove list. Why would you do this? Say you uninstalled the program before, but it didn't quite uninstall itself correctly and it's still listed as an installed program. Or say you deleted the program folder manually without running the installer.
- To uninstall, delete a program:
- In CCleaner Pro Free, click the Tools button.
- Click the Uninstall tab. You'll see the uninstall screen.
- In the Uninstall screen, select the name of the program you want to uninstall from the Programs to Remove list.
- Click Run Uninstaller to run the program's uninstaller.
- Click Delete Entry to remove the program's uninstall entry, without uninstalling it. (This is recommended for advanced users only, for when a program has been removed but the uninstall entry remains.)
- Windows Standard Tools:
- The Windows Standard Tools provides direct access to the five most useful tools, making it much easier to use them regularly and helping you to keep your system stable and running smoothly.
- System Restore - Every time you download or install a new game, application, or software update, you make changes to your computer. Sometimes that change may make your system unstable. Have you ever wanted to go back to the way it was? With System Restore, you can.
- CheckDisk - A command-line tool that checks volumes for problems. The tool then tries to repair any that it finds. For example, it can repair problems related to bad sectors, lost clusters, cross-linked files, and directory errors.
- Disk Defragment - When a program is installed on your computer, the program's files may be broken up over multiple locations on your hard disk. This is called fragmentation. If fragmentation occurs on your hard disk, the performance of programs on your computer is slower.The Disk Defragmenter tool optimizes the performance of your computer by reorganizing the files on your hard disk into contiguous blocks. When the Disk Defragmenter tool completes the defragmentation of files on your hard disk, the performance of your programs is faster because the files are arranged closer together.
- SysFile Checker - System File Checker gives an administrator the ability to scan all protected files to verify their versions. If System File Checker discovers that a protected file has been overwritten, it retrieves the correct version of the file from the cache folder (%Systemroot%System32Dllcache) or the Windows installation source files, and then replaces the incorrect file.
- Backup - The Backup utility helps you protect data from accidental loss if your system experiences hardware or storage media failure.
- Windows 7, 2008, XP, Vista. 32/64bit version.
- Minimal system configuration
- Graphics mode 800x600 with 16-bit colors
- 20 MB free hard disk space at least
- Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor with 133 MHz
- 32 MB RAM
- Recommended system configuration
- Graphics mode 1024x768 with 32-bit color
- 30 MB or more free hard disk space
- Intel Pentium 3/4 or AMD Athlon processor with 500 or above MHz
- 128 MB RAM or more
- Internet access
CCleaner Pro Free Screenshot
CCleaner Pro Free Keywords
Bookmark CCleaner Pro Free
CCleaner Pro Free Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.