CD Collection 2.21 build 417
CD Collection 2.21 build 417 Ranking & Summary
CD Collection 2.21 build 417 description
CD Collection 2.21 build 417 is a handy and very useful utility designed to help you maintain and organize a collection of your CD-ROMs, hard disks, removable and network drives. The program catalogs contents of your media and makes it available for offline browsing and searching.
The main task of CD Collection is to keep all data for disks and other media in one place, to allow you to access that data without having to have that media actually. You can browse disks in program's main window, see detailed basic information about disks, files and folders, search for items quickly, and so on.
- Get detailed information about every file, folder, or disk even if the disk is inaccessible at the moment;
- Add comment to each file, folder and disk;
- Analyse ZIP, RAR, CAB, ACE, ARJ, LHA, ARC, LZH, HA, GZIP, JAR, PAK, TAR and
- ZOO archives, including self-extracting ones;
- Extract any files from archives;
- Search for files or folders using file name or your own comments (with wildcards), limiting the search results by date, size and attributes;
- Extract description from HTML files;
- Extract descriptions from MP3 files (author, album, genre, etc.);
- Extract description and version from executable modules (EXE, DLL, ets.);
- Extract description from text files like "*.txt", "files.bbs", "descript.ion", etc. (customisable);
- Extract size and color depth from graphics files (BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF);
- Delete individual files and folders from the catalogs;
- Exchange your collections with the friends;
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
CD Collection 2.21 build 417 Screenshot
CD Collection 2.21 build 417 Keywords
Bookmark CD Collection 2.21 build 417
CD Collection 2.21 build 417 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.