CDRoller 7.70 Ranking & Summary
CDRoller 7.70 description
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD and DVD data recovery. Key features:
1. Effectively retrieves the data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD and DVD writing software, such as well-known Roxio (Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages.
2. Finds and recovers the lost DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices, including Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders. Converts a "raw" DVD-video (VOB or VRO files) into MPEG files without loss of quality. Makes a new DVD-Video disc that can be played back in the most DVD players.
3. Includes built-in CD/DVD burner and eraser integrated into common shell.
4. Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
5. Includes built-in UDF Reader. No need to install UDF Reader from third-party.
6. Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disk, files on incorrectly closed disk, etc.
7. Examines disc sectors at low level.
8. Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
9. Retrieves back up files from the disks recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
10. Tests CD and DVD readability.
11. Extracts ISO Image file and burns it to a new disc.
12. All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
System Requirements: Intel Pentium or compatible CPU, 256 MB RAM, 12 MB free HDD space, CD/DVD drive
System Requirements: - Improved DVD data recovery on the discs, created by AVCHD camcorders. Quick identification of M2TS files added. - DVD authoring engine updated. Better DVD-Video compatibility. - Built-in CD/DVD burner improved. Numerous bugfixes & hardware workarounds added.
CDRoller 7.70 Screenshot
CDRoller 7.70 Keywords
Bookmark CDRoller 7.70
CDRoller 7.70 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.