CDRoller 8.50 Ranking & Summary
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 6.63 MB
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
Date added: 2009-05-10
Publisher: Digital Atlantic Corp.
CDRoller 8.50 description
CDRoller 8.50 is designed as a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD/BD/HD-DVD/Flash data recovery. In addition, this is a very featured- rich application.
- Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, DLA, B's CLiP and others.
- Reads unfinalized ("open", "left as-is") CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft's Live File system.
- Recovers DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
- Splits the recovered VOB or VRO video files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into generic MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
- Burns a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
- Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
- Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture Card and other flash memory drives.
- Includes a fault-tolerant UDF Reader. Provides direct access to UDF discs, including CDs and DVDs written by old versions of Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD and Drag-To-Disk. Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
- "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Includes a built-in CD/DVD/BD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software if you wish to burn a new DVD-video disc or backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The "Burn" option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data shortly, without leaving CDRoller!
- Erases CD, DVD and BD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
- Examines disc sectors at low level. Displays the sector content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode. It also scans all sectors of a disc (selected track or file) for particular data. Recommended for engineering purposes and also for law enforcement and forensic investigators.
- Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Provides direct access to hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive. Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer as alternative method under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
- Tests disc readability.
- Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a new disc.
- Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
- All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
- Support of wide set of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
- CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
- CD format CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW),
- DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
- Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
- High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
- Supported File Systems:
- ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions.
- Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge format.
- FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE discs).
- FAT16 / FAT32 (for flash memory cards and drives).
- Added support of Blu-ray discs (BDs) and HD DVD. A new media formats are now supported by all program features, including:
- UDF Reader,
- Disc Analysis tools,
- Scan UDF Disc,
- Data Recovery options,
- Raw ISO Data Identifier,
- Data Burner and Eraser,
- Drive Capabilities Inspector,
- ISO Image File Extractor
- Added a new major feature, Flash Data Recovery. Supports flash memory cards and drives, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash and other flash memory devices, connected via USB port.
- A list of supported file systems expanded. Added support of FAT32 for BD-RE and DVD-RAM discs. Includes a recovery of accidently deleted files. This can be useful if you selected FAT32 file system when formatting BD-RE or DVD-RAM discs under Windows XP or Vista.
- Added support of SPTD (SCSI Pass Through Direct) layer as alternative method for hardware access under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. The key feature of SPTD is an ability to avoid a conflict with 'malicious' filter drivers that can be installed by 3-rd party software.
- Recover DVD Video option is significantly updated. Added support of mini DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW and DVD+R DL, created by ACVHD camcorders.
- Forced scan updated. Added quick identification of M2TS files, recorded by ACVHD camcorders.
- DVD authoring engine updated. Better DVD-Video compatibility.
- CD/DVD/BD burner and eraser updated. Serious improvements and fixes in the data burning engine.
- A new Select Destination Folder dialog released. Now, it offers a different ways to choose the destination folder, where your recovered data will be saved. In addition to a simple navigation through the folders tree, it allows you to:
- Paste the selected path from the Address bar of your Windows Explorer,
- Select the destination path from the Recently Used List,
- Type a new path manually.
- Fixed a bug while getting vendor info for SATA and USB computer drives.
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating system,
- Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
- 256 MB of RAM,
- 12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD/DVD images,
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive(s). The devices with IDE or SCSI interfaces are highly recommended under Windows 95/98/ME.
CDRoller 8.50 Screenshot
CDRoller 8.50 Keywords
Bookmark CDRoller 8.50
CDRoller 8.50 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for CDRoller 8.50. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
DVD CD Burner is an easy-to-use and powerful dvd cd burner to burn MP3, DATA, ISO, AUDIOS, VIDEOS, and IMAGES to high-quality CDs or DVDs . Free Download
CD/DVD Data Recovery is an easy-to-use tool to recover corrupted file from CD and DVD, It fast scans disk sectors, rescues the damaged files and copies the correct data to hard disk as possible as it can. Free Download
Cute CD DVD Burner is a powerful and easy-to-use dvd utility for CD and DVD burning. Clone CD DVD is also available. Backup Schedule backups files and folders your selected beforehand.It will carry out the backup task periodically. Free Download
Smart cd label software that helps you create and print cd labels, jewel case inserts, and DVD case labels. Automatically finds album information and fills out the label for you! Free Download
CD / DVD burner ActiveX Control. Free Download
Ultimate CD/DVD Burner is a powerful and easy to use CD DVD burner software. Free Download
CD & DVD Label Maker is one powerful CD and DVD label and jewel case design software, help you to create beautiful and professional CD/DVD labels, CD & DVD Label Maker is one freeware of www.cddvdlabelmaker.com, completely free for any personal or commercial use, it is a very useful tool for office, family and hobby, it is very ease and flexibility. Free Download
Create Data CD & DVD , Craete Audio CD and MP3 CD. Free Download