CloneSpy 2.4 Beta 3
CloneSpy 2.4 Beta 3 Ranking & Summary
CloneSpy 2.4 Beta 3 description
Also, CloneSpy is able to find files that are not exactly identical, but have the same file name. Perhaps you have different versions of a file and you want to find all of them and remove the older versions. CloneSpy can also find zero length files. These are files that have no content.
With CloneSpy you can process files which
- are duplicates
- are duplicates and have the same file name
- have the same file name
- have the same file name and (approximately) the same size
- are zero bytes long
CloneSpy can handle equal files by
- deleting redundant files
- moving redundant files to a specific folder
- exporting a list of all equal files without removing any files
- deferring file operations on redundant files to a batch file where you can apply arbitrary file operations
With CloneSpy you can build checksum files from files on CDs (or even on hard drives, etc.) and use them to check whether these files already exist on your system. The checksum files will prevent you from having to play DJ every time you search for duplicates!
CloneSpy 2.4 Beta 3 Screenshot
CloneSpy 2.4 Beta 3 Keywords
Bookmark CloneSpy 2.4 Beta 3
CloneSpy 2.4 Beta 3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Delete Duplicate Mp3 Files 7.49
- Find and Delete Duplicate Files 7.21
- Remove Duplicate MP3 Files 3.74
- Remove Duplicate 4.87
- Teklora Duplicate File Remover 3.29
- NoClone Home - Find Duplicate Files, Emails 2007-4.1.42f
- NoClone Free - Find Duplicate, Similar Files 2007-4.1.42e
- 1-Click Duplicate Delete for Files 1.03