CloneSpy 2.41 Ranking & Summary
CloneSpy 2.41 description
CloneSpy 2.41 is an advanced and full of power tool which satisfies you because CloneSpy will free up drive space on your PC by finding and removing duplicate files.
Duplicate files have exactly the same contents regardless of their name, date, time and location. Also, CloneSpy is able to find files that are not exactly identical, but have the same file name. Perhaps you have different versions of a file and you want to find all of them and remove the older versions. CloneSpy can also find zero length files. These are files that have no content.
Do you often download files from the Internet? Is your hard drive crowded with these files? Have you ever asked yourself which files you have downloaded more than once? Perhaps you have burned files to a CD and retrieved them again? Do you want to find these files and eliminate the duplicates? Maybe you want to find duplicate files without checking your entire collection of backup CDs every time? Then CloneSpy is the right tool for you!
- With CloneSpy you can process files which
- Are duplicates
- Are duplicates and have the same file name
- Have the same file name
- Have the same file name and (approximately) the same size
- Are zero bytes long
- CloneSpy offers you a complete mechanism for determining which duplicate or same-name files should be removed. It is also possible to leave this decision up to the individual user.
- CloneSpy can handle equal files by
- Deleting redundant files
- Moving redundant files to a specific folder
- Exporting a list of all equal files without removing any files
- Deferring file operations on redundant files to a batch file where you can apply arbitrary file operations
- Replacing redundant files with shortcuts or hard links (NTFS) to retained files
- With CloneSpy you can build checksum files from files on CDs (or even on hard drives, etc.) and use them to check whether these files already exist on your system. The checksum files will prevent you from having to play DJ every time you search for duplicates!
- Added: The expansion progress of the folder tree in the Add folder window can now be aborted by pressing the Escape key.
- Added: The location of the CloneSpy.ini and the default output folder can now be modified through the registry (only available for standard installation).
- Fixed: The creation of the folder for the CloneSpy.ini at program start no longer fails for users with Unicode characters in their names (only occurred in standard installation).
- Fixed: The date format is now correctly retrieved from a settings file.
CloneSpy 2.41 Screenshot
CloneSpy 2.41 Keywords
Bookmark CloneSpy 2.41
CloneSpy 2.41 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.