Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 11.5 MB
Platform: Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Vista
Price: EUR 49.95
Date added: 2010-09-22
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2 description
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2 is well-known as a useful and effective tool for cataloging your DVD and Blu-Ray collection.Automatic cast, crew, cover art and more.Just enter movie titles or scan barcodes.
- Browse your movie collection:
- Browse your DVD & Blu-Ray Disc inventory, ordered by Title, by Release Year, etc...
- View your lists in a columnar List View or in the cool Cover Images View.
- Group your movies in folder, e.g. by Genre, Director, Actor, Format, etc...
- Or scroll through your movie database as one big list.
- Add movies to your DVD database in 3 easy steps!:
- Step 1. Enter the movie title.Movie Collector will now search online movie database for movies that match the entered title.
- Step 2. Select your movie from the Search Results.Movie Collector will display a list of movies and their DVD editions. Just select the DVD edition you own. You can use the Preview panel to make sure it is the right one.
- Step 3. Click Add to add the movie to your database.Movie Collector will now connect to online movie database to download all movie information (genre, studio, release year, cast, crew, etc...) and all DVD details (cover images, subtitles, audio tracks, features, etc...).
- Or catalog DVDs by scanning their barcode:
- Scanning barcodes is the fastest way to catalog DVDs.
- No need to enter the titles of the movies and no need to select your specific edition, the search results will automatically return the exact DVD edition that you own.
- Add/Link Movie Files by scanning folders:
- Scan your folders for movie files.
- Add the found movies to your database in batch, using either the file name or folder name as the movie title, with the movie files automatically added under Links.
- Then use Update Movies Automatically to download movie information (like cast, crew, plot & cover image) from the Collectorz.com online database.
- Or, link the found movies to existing entries in your database.
- Use the Play button in the Details View, or Play button on the toolbar, to start the movie in your favorite movie player.
- Available Fields:
- Main movie details:
- Release Date
- Running Time
- IMDb Number
- Audience Rating
- Format (DVD, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD, VHS, etc.)
- Barcode (UPC or EAN)
- DVD properties:
- Audio Tracks
- Screen Ratios
- Special Features
- Collection Status:
- Use the Collection Status field to indicate whether an movie is actually in your possession, on your Wishlist, On Order, For Sale.
- Use the In Collection Status filter menu to quickly show your wishlist, your "on order" items, etc...
- Cast and Crew:
- Actors and the Characters they play
- Personal information:
- Purchase information: Date, Store, etc...
- Your rating
- Support for TV Series:
- List all episodes: Title, Running Time, Plot & First Airdate.
- Use the multi-disc support to specify which episodes are on which disc.
- Download episode titles from the Collectorz.com database.
- Support for Box Sets:
- Use the Box Set feature to create Box Sets containing multiple movies
- Enter all Box Set details in the Box Set screen, including Front and Back cover images.
- Website Links, movie files and extra images:
- Add links to websites, e.g. to IMDb, to the official movie site, etc...
- Add links to movie files and start your movie player directly in Movie Collector
- Add cover images
- Add related other images, photos, etc...
- Use the Links Tab page to add movie files by dragging and dropping
- Data entry and maintenance tools:
- Built-in Auto Capitalization function, e.g. typing "american gangster" will automatically change into "American Gangster".
- The AutoCap feature is fully user configurable, including an exceptions list.
- Automatic Sort Title generator make sure that title like " The Bourne Ultimatum" are sorted correctly.
- Next/Previous buttons in Edit Movie screen let you edit multiple movies in a row, without leaving the edit screen.
- Use the Edit Multiple feature to modify data for multiple movies or episodes in one go.
- Rename data fields to suit your needs, several User Defined fields are available for this purpose.
- Wish List functionality:
- Quickly check your Wish List using tabs at the bottom of the main screen: All / Collection / Wish List.
- Add movies to your Wish List right from the Add Movies Automatically screen.
- Right click a movie to "Move to Wish List" / "Move to Collection".
- Find missing cover images:
- Find missing cover images online and add them to your database with just a few clicks. The screen shows results from Google Images, based on title, barcode and format.
- Built-in Crop tool to remove unwanted borders.
- Get to the Find Cover Image screen:
- By clicking the new "No Cover" placeholder image in Details View.
- Right from Preview in the Add Movies Automatically screen, when no cover is found in the Collectorz.com online movie database.
- From the right-click menu on any movie entry in the main screen.
- From the Images tab in the Edit Movie screen.
- Sorting and Searching:
- Order your movie lists any way you like using the Sort Order screen.
- Save your sort order definitions and activate them directly using the Sort Order menu on the toolbar.
- Use the Quick Search box to search your entire database for the occurrence of a particular text.
- Save your filters and activate them directly using the Filter menu on the toolbar (PRO edition only).
- Or build advanced filters with the Filter screen, using brackets, AND, OR, NOT, equal, not equal, greater than, less
- than, "contains" and wildcards (PRO edition only).
- View Movie and DVD Details in several cool skins:
- Choose from various included layout templates and styles.
- Download templates and styles created by other users.
- Create your own templates and styles using XSL and CSS code.
- Database Statistics (PRO edition only):
- Use the Statistics screen to view all kinds of stats on your DVD library.
- Use the graphical view to shows bar graphs per Studio, Actor, Director, Genre, etc.
- Browse your movies on Windows Media Center (PRO edition only): The MCE Viewer is created and maintained by Brian Baskerville of mcezone.com:
- Cool look and feel in several different views (Large Covers, Thumbnails and Titles)
- Search by Title, Genre or Rating right from the MCE viewer
- Use the on screen keyboard to find movies starting with a specific letter
- Order your movie list by Title, Year or a Custom order (defined in Movie Collector in Tools / Options / Media Center)
- Define a Filter for MCE data in Tools / Options / Media Center
- No exporting to MCE necessary, the MCE viewer always uses an up-to-date data set
- Already using My Movies for your MCE viewing? No problem, Movie Collector can import your existing My Movies data,
- so switching to Movie Collector's MCE viewer is painless and easy.
- Export to iPhone or iPod Touch (PRO edition only):
- Export your movie collection to your iPhone or iPod Touch using the Clz Movie app.
- Avoid Duplicate DVD Purchases. Show off your movie collection. Have cool movie and DVD facts at your fingertips.
- The Collectorz.com Clz Movie iPhone app
- Export to HTML (PRO edition only):
- Export movie lists to HTML format, so that you can view and show your collection on your website.
- Export movie details pages using various layout templates and styles, including cast & crew, DVD details and cover images.
- Export to the Notes section of your iPod (PRO edition only):
- Export a list of your DVDs to the iPod Notes system.
- Take your iPod with you to the store and browse your DVD collection right there on the spot.
- Now you can always check which DVDs you already own and thus avoid duplicate purchases.
- Read more about exporting to your iPod here.
- Other Export Options (PRO edition only):
- Export to List Pro, for using your data on your Palm or PocketPC
- Export to Text (e.g. CSV), for using your data in other programs like Excel
- Export to XML
- Print Simple Lists of your DVD Collection.
- Print lists of all movies in the database, you can choose which fields to show as columns and which field
- to sort the list on (PRO edition only).
- Print one movie per page with all details, including cast and crew and the cover images
- (PRO edition only).
- Print several movies per page, including cover images and main fields (PRO edition only).
- More user-created print layout templates can be downloaded from the Templates page
- (PRO edition only).
- Print a selection of movies, e.g. the result of a search (PRO edition only).
- Loan Manager (PRO edition only):
- Track which DVDs you loaned and to whom.
- Track Loan Date, Due Date and actual Return Date
- Add extra notes for each loan
- View all Loaned items, all Overdue items or entire loan history
- Carousel Devices: Support for DVD Storage Units: Movie Collector includes integrated support for the Centurion CD/DVD Device and Dacal/Ziotek CD/DVD Carousel Device.
- Link the DVD discs in your personal database to slots in your Centurion CD/DVD Device or your Dacal/Ziotek CD/DVD Carousel Device.
- Use the Browse and Search features to find the disc you are looking for, then choose Eject. The device will automatically rotate and eject the disc.
- Connect multiple devices and the software will keep track of the location of your movies.
- For info: Centurion CD/DVD Device / Ziotek/Dacal CD/DVD Carousel Device
- Network Support including Read-Only Mode:
- A lock file system automatically prevents concurrent editing
- When one user is already using a database in Writable mode, subsequent users will automatically open the database in Read-Only mode
- In Read-Only all editing features are hidden and disabled, allowing viewing and searching only
- Create Read-Only workstations by running a forced Read-Only installation (start the installer with the /readonly command line parameter)
- OS X 10.4 or higher, including Snow Leopard.
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2 Screenshot
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2 Keywords
Bookmark Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Collectorz.com Movie Collector 7.1 Build 2. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Book Collector is an easy to use online Book Collection cataloging system. You may catalogue anything from 20 to 20,000 books or more in one or more catalogues. Full online search facilities make it s Free Download
A highly graphical and customizable database for collectors Free Download
MessLess Collector is a completely customizable, collection and inventory tracking program. It comes with 16 different varieties of modifiable data entry fields to make managing your collection easy. Free Download
Make beautiful, professional-looking CD Jewel CaseCovers for your personal or business use easily andeffectively. Easy to use -- if you can use Word youcan make beautiful covers. Make covers that real Free Download
convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 form.Support DivX, XviD, AVI, VOB, .asf, .wmv, .rm, .rmvb, .mov format as input video.Support MPEG layer1, layer2, PCM, MP3 Free Download
Now you can create your own beautiful and professional CD Jewel Cases and CD Labels in just minutes! Perfect for business, home, or hobby. Works with any type of paper or CD label including centered l Free Download
Our company offers you a full package for community site development. The given program has been designed specially for easy creation of community agency site. With the help of our program you can cre Free Download
Browse databases, run SQL queries, or build reports, Convert databases to MS Excel spreadsheet. Free Download