Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 14 MB
Platform: Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / XP X64 / 200
Price: EUR 24.95
Date added: 2011-09-22
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1 description
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1 provides you with a reliable and valued tool which helps you successfully catalog your DVDs, Blu-Ray discs and movie files. Automatic cast, crew & cover art. Just enter titles or scan barcodes. Catalog DVDs, Blu-Ray Discs and movie files on your PC or Mac. Just enter titles or scan barcodes to automatically download movie information & cover images, edition details, plus full episode details for TV Series (title, plot, image, etc..). Catalog digital movie files by scanning your hard-disk. Browse, sort and search your movie collection. Browse your collection in List or Images View. Sort on any field. Find movies with the Quick Search or the advanced Filter screen.
- Adding movies to your database
- Automatically catalog DVDs, Blu-Rays discs and movie files.
- Instantly download full movie details and cover art.
- Cataloging DVDs/Blu-Rays by Title
- An easy way to add movies to your database:
- 1. Enter the movie title, and click Search Now.
- 2. Select your movie from the Search Results.
- 3. Click Add Selected to add the movie to your database.
- Cataloging DVDs/Blu-Rays by Barcode
- Scanning barcodes is the fastest way to catalog your DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs.
- No need to enter the titles of the movies and no need to select your specific edition, the search results will automatically return the exact DVD or Blu-Ray edition that you own.
- Speed up your cataloging with one of the barcode scanners
- All three hardware scanners are directly available from stock and come with a 1-year guarantee.
- Scan barcodes by pointing a powerful laser beam.
- Wireless batch scanning, memory for 10,000 barcodes.
- Connect to PC & Mac with USB cable.
- Drivers for PC & Mac.
- Charges via USB.
- Adding multiple movies in one go using the Queue Mode (Pro edition only)
- The Queue Mode lets you queue multiple title or barcode searches for batch searching and adding. Great time-saver, especially in combination with the Opticon OPN-2001 memory barcode scanner or the CLZ Barry barcode scanner app for iOS and Android.
- The Collectorz.com online movie database
- All movie and TV series data is provided by the own Collectorz.com online movie database.
- This database currently contains over 250 thousand DVD and Blu-Ray editions, for over 180 thousand movies. It also list over 335 thousand episodes for over 6 thousand TV Series.
- Automatic data for movies: For movies, Movie Collector automatically downloads:
- Movie information:
- Movie title
- Release Year
- Cast (all Actors)
- Crew (Director, Writer, Producer, etc.)
- Plot Summary
- in English, France, Dutch, Spanish or German. (use the Data Language setting to choose your preferred language)
- IMDb Link
- IMDb Rating
- Movie Trailer (YouTube link)
- Series (e.g. "Harry Potter")
- Front Cover
- Back Cover
- Backdrop (used as background)
- Movie Poster
- Edition specific details:
- Format (DVD, Blu-Ray Disc, VHS)
- Edition release date
- Audience Rating
- Audio Tracks
- Screen Ratios
- Automatic data for TV Series: For TV Series, Movie Collector also gives you full episode lists, with for each episode:
- Plot Summary
- Crew (Director, Writer)
- Guest Cast
- Screenshot Image
- Original Air Date
- Finding more cover images online
- In some cases the Collectorz.com online movie database may not give you a cover image, or a cover image that does not exactly match your edition.
- That is where the Find Cover Image tool comes in. It lets you find cover images anywhere on the internet (using a Google Images search) and add them to your database in just a few clicks.
- Cataloging movie files
- Let Movie Collector scan your harddisk and add the found movie files automatically.
- Then use Update Movies Automatically to download movie information (like cast, crew, plot & cover image) from the Collectorz.com online database.
- Or, link the found movies to existing entries in your movie database.
- Use the Play button in the Details View, or Play button on the toolbar, to start the movie in your favorite movie player.
- Browsing your movie database
- The main screen of Movie Collector gives you many ways to view, browse, sort, group and search your database. The screen can be fully configured to your own liking.
- Images View, List View and Cover Flow
- Switch Movie Collector's main panel (top right) between Images View, a nice wall with cover image thumbnails, List View. a list with multiple data columns or Cover Flow View, a cool 3D presentation of the front covers of your comics.
- Group movies into Folders
- Browse your movies as one long list in No Folders mode, or group them into folders, e.g. by Genre, Format, Director, etc.. You can even use multi-level folders, e.g. first by Format, then by Genre.
- Manage your Collection and your Wish List
- Manage the items you own and your wish list using the In Collection Status field.
- Flip between your Collection and your Wish List with the tabs at the bottom left.
- Statistics: Bar Charts and Pie Charts
- View collection statistics in bar charts or pie charts.
- Searching your movie database
- Use the Quick Search box on the toolbar to search in all fields of your entire database.
- Or use the Filter screen to build and save advanced filters, using brackets, AND, OR, NOT, equal, not equal, greater than, less than, "contains" and wildcards (PRO edition only).
- Customizing Movie Collector
- Details View: Templates and Styles
- The Details View (lower right) shows the full movie details.
- The Vee Eight template:
- (The top 2 images show the Backdrop style, where the backdrop image is used as the background)
- Main screen Layout
- Choose from several layouts for the panels in the main screen.
- Configurable Fonts & Font Size
- Configure the font type and font size to suit your needs.
- Choose your List Columns
- Configure the List View to your own liking, choose the columns *you* want to see.
- Sorting/ordering your movie list
- Sort your lists any way you want. Simply click a column header to sort on that column. Or define and save your own multi-field sort orders in the Sort Field Selection screen.
- Exporting and sharing your movie list
- Organizing and browsing your movies in Movie Collector is fun. But it's even more fun (and useful!) to take your data and use it online, on your mobile device or to export it to other programs.
- Export movie data to the CLZ Movies app for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Browse your database and your wish list while on the road with the CLZ Movies mobile app for iPhone / iPod touch, iPad and Android.
- Share your database online with Movie Collector Connect
- Publish your Movie Collector database online. Access it from any computer & any mobile device.
- Share your movie list with friends and family.
- Browse and play your movies on Windows Media Center
- Use the included Movie Collector MCE viewer to browse your collection and play linked movie files
- Printing lists
- Print movie lists, choosing your own columns and sort order, or print one movie per page with full details.
- Export to HTML pages (PRO only)
- Export your movie database to HTML files, for uploading to your own website.
- Export data to CSV or XML format
- Export your movie data for use in other programs like Excel.
- Export all data to XML format or use the fully configurable CSV export.
- Network support
- Share one database file on a network and access it from multiple computers:
- A lock file system automatically prevents concurrent editing
- When one user is already using a database in Writable mode, subsequent users will automatically open the database in Read-Only mode
- In Read-Only all editing features are hidden and disabled, allowing viewing and searching only
- Create Read-Only workstations by running a forced Read-Only installation (start the installer with the /readonly command line parameter)
- Managing and editing your database
- Adding movies to Movie Collector is quick and easy. But Movie Collector also provides many useful tools to manage and edit your database entries.
- Editing your movie entries
- The Edit Movie screen is the place where you can edit all movie properties. The many available fields are grouped into eight tabs.
- Editing multiple movies in one go
- Select multiple movie entries in the main screen and choose Edit Multiple to make the same modifications to all the selected movies in batch.
- Alternatively, use the Next / Previous buttons in the Edit Movie screen to quickly make similar changes to many movies, one by one.
- Auto Capitalization & Automatic Sort Titles
- Titles download from the online movie database are automatically capitalized, e.g. typing "american gangster" will automatically change into "American Gangster".
- Sort Titles are generated automatically too, making sure that titles like "The Bourne Ultimatum" are sorted correctly.
- Of course, both are completely user configurable in Tools / Options.
- Managing your pick lists
- Edit your pick lists (e.g. Genres, Formats, Actors, etc..). Add, Edit, Remove and Merge entries.
- Assign your custom images to items for use in the tree and list panels, and the Details View.
- Setting Field Defaults
- Set default field values, that get filled in automatically every time you add a new movie.
- Field Names / User Defined Fields
- Change field names to your own preferences.
- Use the User Defined fields to set up extra data fields for your own needs.
- Loan Manager
- Track which DVDs or Blu-Ray Discs you loaned and to whom.
- Track Loan Date, Due Date and actual Return Date
- Add extra notes for each loan
- View all Loaned items, all Overdue items or entire loan history
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1 Screenshot
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1 Keywords
Collectorz.com Movie Collector DVDs TV Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1 Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build
Bookmark Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1
Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Collectorz.com Movie Collector 8.1 Build 1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Book Collector is an easy to use online Book Collection cataloging system. You may catalogue anything from 20 to 20,000 books or more in one or more catalogues. Full online search facilities make it s Free Download
A highly graphical and customizable database for collectors Free Download
MessLess Collector is a completely customizable, collection and inventory tracking program. It comes with 16 different varieties of modifiable data entry fields to make managing your collection easy. Free Download
Need to find data matches in DBF files? DBF Comparer is an easy solution, which provides you with a detailed report on the comparison procedure. You ll be glad to hear that this electronic wizard sup Free Download
Use eBookSnap to create your own ebooks so you can publish in-demand, moneymaking electronic books at virtually no cost and either give them away for FREE, or sell them and pocket a Cool 100% profit. Free Download
Comprehensive trouble ticket tracking software for help desks and call centers. User-friendly interface offers customizable screens, custom and required user fields, knowledgebase, scrolling message b Free Download
This is a simple CorelDRAW template to print both the booklet and the back for a CD Jewel Box. Just apply your own formatting to the cover using all of CorelDraws features. In both CorelDRAW 6 and 7 f Free Download
Create your own business cards instantly. Free Download