Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6 Ranking & Summary
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6 description
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6 is applied to display a unique virtual keyboard on the screen and allowing you use the mouse pointer to type the way you do it with the regular keyboard.
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard can also help people who do not know how to type. Keyboard on the touch screen will help you control the process of typing without moving your eyes from the keyboard to the monitor and back all the time. It will decrease the strain on your eyes and neck and, as a result, will help you avoid headaches.
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard is convenient to use as a shortcut reference for applications. Having a visual shortcut reference at hand, you will be able to use the keyboard more effectively and considerably speed up your work.
! Comfort On-Screen Keyboard is also available as part of Comfort Keys which also includes Comfort Clipboard and Comfort Typing.
It is completely compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP and 2000.
- Word autocomplete function completes words you are typing on the on-screen keyboard.
- Gestures function support (fast entering of capital letters, spaces, etc.).
- Auto-repeat function (when a key is pressed and held, virtual keyboard enters and continues to enter the appropriate symbol at regular intervals until the key is released).
- Quick switching between languages (when you use more than one language layout).
- Displaying the icons of shortcuts of Windows® and popular applications.
- Displaying characters actually typed in any language, which allows you to type text without a localized keyboard.
- Customizing on-screen keyboard look (the position, size and number of keys, the color and the skin) with the possibility to select it from a large number of available templates (without having to buy a new keyboard )
- Color areas for fingers (if necessary) in case you learn to touch type. It is convenient because when you press a key, you can see it pressed on the onscreen keyboard!
- The number of available types of the on-screen keyboards: 20
- Advanced language bar: 2 languages
- Application shortcut icons that are shown on the on-screen keyboard
- A floating window for starting the on-screen keyboard
- Logon: An ability to show the on-screen keyboard before logging into the system
- Auto-repeat function
- Themes: an ability to configure interface themes
- Sounds: an ability to assign sounds to program events
- Support: priority technical support
- Exceptions: an ability to specify applications in which Comfort On-Screen Keyboard will be disabled
- Added new themes: Vista, Office 2007 Blue, Office 2007 Silver, Office 2007 Black, MacOS. + An on-screen keyboard on the Windows logon screen has been improved.
- Added a new button to emulate the CTRL+ALT+DEL key combination on the logon screen. etc.
- Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista™
- 10 Mb of disk space
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6 Screenshot
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6 Keywords
Bookmark Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6
Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro 18.104.22.168
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 22.214.171.124
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 126.96.36.199
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro 3.6.4
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro 3.6
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro 3.5
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro 3.5
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.5
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard 188.8.131.52
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 184.108.40.206
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 220.127.116.11
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard 18.104.22.168
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard 22.214.171.124
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Lite 3.2
- Comfort On-Screen Keyboard Pro 3.2