Comfort Typing Lite 3.6
Comfort Typing Lite 3.6 Ranking & Summary
Comfort Typing Lite 3.6 description
Comfort Typing Lite 3.6 lets you type quicker and more comfortable. There are two types of text templates: plain text and RTF (Rich Text Format - as in MS Word, OpenOffice, MS WordPad, etc). Built-in multilingual auto text function completes words you are typing. With autotext function your typing will be faster then ever.
Comfort Typing can show the input language flag next to the caret or in the system tray (next to the clock). You can add various macros to the text templates: keystrokes, date, time, tags for inserting random text from a predefined list, etc.
You can protect your text templates with a strong 448-bit Blowfish encryption. It is easy to use Comfort Paste in work-groups. To do it, just save the template file to a network resource and configure it to be used on every workstation.
Comfort Typing has powerful features that will help to forget about the routine of your work and speed it up. ! Comfort Typing is also available as part of Comfort Keys which also includes Comfort On-Screen Keyboard and Comfort Clipboard.
It is completely compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP and 2000.
- Quickly paste frequently used phrases, signatures, dates, addresses, greetings and passwords anywhere!
- Create all kinds of messages and documents using templates.
- Assign sounds to keyboard keys. It helps you hear a distinctive sound each time you pressed your keyboard.
- Change the case of the selected text: lower case, UPPER CASE, Sentence case., iNVERT cASE , Capitalize Each Word.
- Switch the language or layout for the recently typed text.
- Change the language or layout for the selected text.
- The number of simultaneously supported switchable languages: 2
- Text templates: an ability to work with text templates
- An icon with the Caps Lock status and the selected language next to the text cursor
- Advanced language bar
- Themes: an ability to configure interface themes
- Sounds: an ability to assign sounds to program events
- Support: priority technical support
- Exceptions: an ability to specify applications in which Comfort Typing will be disabled
- Added a new action "Use the specified input language or layout while holding down the key".
- Added a new action "Change the input language or layout of the last typed word" (two words, three words). etc.
- Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista™
- 10 Mb of disk space
Comfort Typing Lite 3.6 Screenshot
Comfort Typing Lite 3.6 Keywords
Bookmark Comfort Typing Lite 3.6
Comfort Typing Lite 3.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.