Daphne 1.44 Ranking & Summary
Daphne 1.44 description
Daphne 1.44 offers you a useful application for killing, controlling and debugging window's processes. You can kill a process by dragging the mouse over the windows, by right-clicking the process in the main process list, or by typing its name with the 'Kill all by name' command. You can set a any window to be always on top, to be transparent, to be enable.
- For enhanced visibility, you can turn on alternate background on the process list Multi-desktop: Use up to four Windows desktop - switch with Windows key + F5 to F8.
- Hide application tool: drop the target over the application's window you want to hide. Later, you can restore the application from Daphne menu.
- Hide applications, makes an application disappear but keeps it running to get more desktop space. Traps: you can set up traps to be applied to any process being created.
- Per process detail including: Windows tree, thread list, modules, environment variables. Internationalization: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Valencian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese and Japanese support.
- Solved CPU usage information error,
- CPU usage history dialog shows up to eight past minutes.
Daphne 1.44 Screenshot
Daphne 1.44 Keywords
Bookmark Daphne 1.44
Daphne 1.44 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.