Disk Checker 3.3
Disk Checker 3.3 Ranking & Summary
Disk Checker 3.3 description
Disk Checker 3.3 offers you a full-featured disk diagnostics and repairs tool with backup ability. This program runs under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
Disk Checker includes two separate methods of disk checking: using file-access or direct access to disk surface. The direct access method is much faster and is perfect for large number of small files. Disk Checker can report defective sectors numbers as well as the file name they belong to. Removable (floppy, ZIP, ORB, JAZZ, etc), hard and CD-ROM disks are supported when using direct access method (you must have administrator rights to perform hard drive checking under Windows NT/2000/XP). For above cases as well as for remote disks, RAM disks and network drives you can also use the file-access method.
In file method you can check network folder by using uniform naming convention (UNC). For example, you can include something like the following: COMPUTER2PUBLIC. You can select network folder with Browse button.
You must have administrator rights for checking hard disk under Windows NT / 2000 / XP. Screenshot of Disk Checker. Checking disk A: with direct method.
Then please see other screenshot here (checking Public folder on FISHER computer with file method).
Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Disk Checker, you need to register.
- You can use this program for backup purposes
- Disk Checker can create disk images compatible with disk image files produced by other disk copy utilities (Diskcopy, WinImage, DiskDupe, etc), including burning CD-ROM image .ISO files. Disk image is a file that contains all the disk data, such as boot sector, files and folders structure. It is possible to read or write disk image and format disk.
- Also you can see S.M.A.R.T. attributes for your HDD. This feature predicts HDD failure, which will help to avert data loss.
- Command line, logging and dedicated item in Windows shell context menu are supported.
- In Disk Checker are supported the next media types: Removable(ZIP,JAZZ,floppy,etc), Fixed disk, CD-ROM
- Windows Vista support added
- Now non-admin users can perform surface scan
- Minor bugs fixed.
Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
Disk Checker 3.3 Screenshot
Disk Checker 3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Disk Checker 3.3
Disk Checker 3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2
- SecureStream ActiveX SSL Client SDK for NT/2000/XP
- Techfacts XP 2.60
- Epson GT-10000
- WinRollBack Private Edition Windows NT/2000/XP 1.0
- Quick Heal Total Security for XP/2000/NT 2008
- Stealth Keyboard Interceptor for Win NT/2000/XP 6.0.2
- Telnet Server for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 6.4
- Miranda IM (Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7) 0.82
- Adaptec ASPI Drivers (Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP) 4.71.2
- NOD32 (NT/2K/XP) 3.0.566
- Quick Heal Anti-Virus 2006 for Windows NT/2000/XP 8
- Telnet Server for Windows NT/2000/XP 4.0
- APK Internet and NT/2k/XP Speedup Guides 1.0++
- Customizer XP 1.8.2
- Windows XP/2000/NT Key 6.5