Double Image 5.0.52
Double Image 5.0.52 Ranking & Summary
Double Image 5.0.52 description
Double Image 5.0.52 is a useful software created for data file backup. Files are copied natively allowing direct access by applications. Rely on the file timestamp of each unique source drive selections and target drive, including non-Windows controlled drives, like Linux.
Double Image performs synchronization and restores. Other backup systems can live side-by-side. Tools create colorful summary or detail logs showing simulation backups. A user option allows the interface to run 'invisible'.
- Runs On - Windows Servers, Desktops, Laptops and Tablet PCs.
- Native File Copy - Both Double Image versions copy files in Windows native file format.
- Differential Backups - Backup sessions can be Full or Differential. Differential backups update the target drive only for files with differences.
- Rely on File Timestamp or Archive bit - Copy sessions can rely on the file timestamp for FAT32, NTFS, Linux and NAS file systems.
- Multi-Threaded Backup Software - Run multiple backup sessions at the same time, while saving on the use of memory and processor.
- Reports - Quickly create colorful reports showing simulation backups, without writing to disk. Show log entries for all files or only files that would change, be deleted, updated or new.
- Exclude, Include - Include and exclude files based on file types or file timestamp.
- Omit Files and Folders - Global settings allow the user to omit the copying of some files or folders. Some common omitted paths are TMP, TEMP, Internet temporary files, cookie files, 'page.sys', 'system volume information' ...
- Command Line Power - System administrators and developers can take advantage of running backup sessions using all or some of the command-line variables. Use scripts or other applications to run backups, including 'run 'invisible.
- Scheduling - The scheduler creates entries and calls on the Windows Task Scheduler for hands-off operation.
- Verify Files - During a backup session, when the verify option has been selected, a bit-by-bit comparisons of source files to target files is done for 100% accuracy, including validating file attributes, size, and time stamps.
- NAS Devices - Copies data files to any drive that Windows recognizes, including network storage drives -- NAS storage backup.
- Drive Types - Perform disk to disk backup sessions using local drives, external drives, network storage drives, IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB and FireWire drives and removable drives.
- Runs On -
- Windows XP
- Windows XP X64
- Windows XP PRO
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Media
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server SBS 2003
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server Enterprise 2003
- Fixed problem with target files not showing after disk format and backup: Under certain conditions, the target files would not show following a backup. This could occur on a newly formatted drive, when copying from the root of a source drive; in which case the target would receive the System (s) attribute and Hidden (H) attribute making the files invisible to the user. This could occur if the user did not permit System and Hidden files to show.
- Fixed Installer Package to ensure the open file copy drivers were fully installed. The previous build .0039 was released with a problem in the installer package that prevented the open file copy drivers from being installed correctly in some cases. When running build .0039, and copying open files was selected, the user would get a log error message: "the open file copy drivers are not installed..."
- Several bug fixes and a major update to the Help.
Double Image 5.0.52 Screenshot
Double Image 5.0.52 Keywords
Bookmark Double Image 5.0.52
Double Image 5.0.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.