dupeGuru 2.7.1 Ranking & Summary
dupeGuru 2.7.1 description
dupeGuru 2.7.1 offers you a handy tool that helps you find duplicate files on your computer. It can scan either filenames or contents. The filename scan features a fuzzy matching algorithm that can find duplicate filenames even when they are not exactly the same. dupeGuru runs on Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP and Mac OS X 10.4.
Do whatever you want with your duplicates. Not only can you delete duplicates files dupeGuru finds, but you can also move or copy them elsewhere. You can also easily weed the bad duplicates out, thanks to the Power Marker.
- dupeGuru is efficient: Find your duplicate files in minutes, thanks to its quick fuzzy matching algorithm.
- dupeGuru is customizable: You can tweak its matching engine to find exactly the kind of duplicates you want to find.
- dupeGuru is safe: Its engine has been especially designed with safety in mind. Its reference directory system as well as its grouping system prevent you from deleting files you didnt mean to delete.
- Do whatever you want with your duplicates. Not only can you delete duplicates files dupeGuru finds, but you can also move or copy them elsewhere. You can also easily weed the bad duplicates out, thanks to the Power Marker.
- Fixed a bug causing crashes when having application files in the results.
- Fixed a bug causing a GUI freeze at the beginning of a scan with a lot of files.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a crash when an action was canceled, and then started again.
- Windows: 2k/XP/Vista.
- Mac OS X: Tiger or Leopard. PowerPC or Intel (Universal).
dupeGuru 2.7.1 Screenshot
dupeGuru 2.7.1 Keywords
Bookmark dupeGuru 2.7.1
dupeGuru 2.7.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.