Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1
Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1 Ranking & Summary
Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1 description
Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1 is an ideal tool for you to synchronize your files between multiple computers.
Do you have the same data on desktop and notebook? Or multiple computers in your office. This program synchronize all your files and automatically transfer the changes and updates to the other computer(s). Either with confirmations or completely automatic.
The program can be reduced to a tray icon or even work as NT service. Furthermore you can sync not only local files and files in the local network, but also FTP servers. The program will automatically handle time stamp issues and recognizes renamed directories automatically.
Apart from the classic sync mode, the program can also create backups, move files or flatten directories structures. An indispensable tool for working with huge amounts of files. Great for laptops, backups, ftp syncs, working in a team and sharing your files with other people in your office.
Works as YOU need it to!
- Any Data Office files, mp3, images, movies and any other file type.
- Any Version Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Any combination.
- Any Time Sync manually, time-based, on startup/shutdown/file-change...
- Any Size Unlimited folders / number of files.
- Any Filter Exclude by size, folder or file name.
- Any Mode Not only synchronization, but also backup, copy, move...
- Any Place Local drives, local network, USB-Devices and FTP-Servers.
- ANYTHING! Notebook, Desktop, Laptop, Unicode file names, Password protection, E-mail notification, Backup mode, Move mode, NTFS support (optional), FTP Sync, Renamed folder & DST change recognition, NT services.
- Synchronize your laptop: Simply take your data along, that's what your laptop was meant for. Work in your office, work outside. And let Easy2Sync for Files synchronize your files. Automatically. If you want to synchronize files, you found the right tool.
- Use your project data in a team: Often, you're using the same files in a team, e.g. source code or office documents. But the team isn't sharing the same network. Synchronize the changes simply with Easy2Sync for files, e.g. via FTP servers or removable media.
- Update your homepage: Sub-directories can help you organize your web server well, but they make it more difficult to upload all changes. No problem with Easy2Sync for Files. Simply synchronize your files with the FTP server and all changes will be recognized and transferred.
- Create a rotating backup: Having a backup on your server is always nice, having 3 backups (or any other number, or based on the weekday) is just wonderful. And Easy2Sync for Files can synchronize the changed files automatically to your server.
- Prepare a backup: Are your important files spread all over your entire hard disk? Have you been postponing burning an off-site backup CD because it's hard work to locate each of these crucial files? It's easy to configure Easy2Sync for Files to perform this task. And once you have set it up, with the click of a button you can create a backup of your important files. Easy2Sync collects the files from a dozen directories (filtering out big temporary files) and prepares one big directory tree, ready to burn.
Enhancements: Improved DST change recognition
Requirements: Microsoft Windows
Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1 Screenshot
Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1 Keywords
Bookmark Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1
Easy2Sync for Files 1.33.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.