EF Commander 7.00
EF Commander 7.00 Ranking & Summary
EF Commander 7.00 description
EF Commander 7.00 provides you with a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use
It is the result of many requests received by the author. The first version was written in 1994, under the OS/2 operating system using Presentation Manager, as a personal replacement for the old DOS program Norton Commander. In 1996 it was ported to the 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating system.
This well designed file manager with configurable interface is a must have for the beginners to professionals.
This powerful and multi-featured tool will take command over all your files organization and management. With an intuitive interface this tool is enhanced with multiple features like; a tabbed interface very useful in viewing each pane of your folders and files, handy thumbnails for easy viewing of your photo collection, every operation run under the 32-bit multithread parallel file operations, it allows a direct link to the PDA with windows CE, with the help of Nero burning Rom on can directly burn CDs and DVDs, the tool has a strong support for internal packers of more than 20 archive formats and internal viewers of more than 30 file formats, it uses the Xn-view and Irfan view as add-ons, built-in FTP client features, internal text and hex editors and much more.
Be innovative and place yourself with EF Commander which will work the way you want.
- Easy to use - The modern interface helps you to have full control over your files and folders.
- Tabbed interface - Define just the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
- Full customized - colors, fonts, user defined columns, keyboard shortcuts, icons, etc.
- Thumbnails - Quickly and easily get an overview your photos or other image collections.
- Parallel file operations - Any number of operations at the same time.
- Direct link to PDAs with Windows CE - EF Commander was the first file manager worldwide with this feature.
- Fast built-in FTP client with resume download and FxP (server to server transfers).
- Burn on CD/DVD, Nero Burning ROM (www.nero.com) required.
- Internal packers for more than 20 archive formats - No external programs are required, supported formats: 7-Zip, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CPIO, GZIP, IMG, ISO (ISO9660), LHA, RAR, RPM, SFX, SQX, TAR, TBZ, TGZ, ZIP, Zip64, ZOO.
- Internal viewer for more than 30 file formats.
- Use XnView and IrfanView as add-ons - Enlarge the number of available formats to 400 or more.
- Synchronize function.
- Multi-Rename Tool.
- Internal text and HEX editor.
- Functions to split/join large files - Split large files into smaller parts, and recombine the parts.
- Create/Verify checksums in SFV, MD5 and SHA1 formats.
- External plug-in support for packers, viewers, file system and contents
- Encode/Decode files in UUE, XXE and MIME format.
- CR LF translate (Macintosh, DOS, and UNIX).
- Filters for the two panels and mostest file operations.
- Task list to switch to any active program.
- Kill any process - useful to stop any damaged (frozen) programs.
- Shut down function.
- Limitations:30-day trial, Nag screen
- A Pentium computer
- Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 or higher
- 6 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF Commander
EF Commander 7.00 Screenshot
EF Commander 7.00 Keywords
Bookmark EF Commander 7.00
EF Commander 7.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.