Effective File Search 6.2
Effective File Search 6.2 Ranking & Summary
Effective File Search 6.2 description
Effective File Search 6.2 offers you a wonderful search tool which can help you search any files on your computer or local network. Search in folders or results. Support of all popular file formats (MS Office and OpenOffice files, PDF, RTF, HTML and many other text and binary files).
Search filters include date and size, containing text or hexadecimal codes. You may use Boolean operators to perform multiple keyword searches. All results and parameters can be saved to file. Other features include export, Windows Explorer functionality (icons, context menus, drag and drop) and file operations (copy, rename, delete etc.). You can automate many search and file management tasks and save a lot of time.
- Search of files in folders or search results
- Filtering by file date and size
- Search of files containing text or hex
- Support of regular expressions for advanced searches
- Support of all popular file formats
- (MS Office, OpenOffice, PDF, RTF, HTML and many other text and binary files)
- Actions with search results (copy, delete, rename etc.)
- Windows Explorer functionality (icons, context menus etc.)
- Advanced print, export and report functions for your business
- All results and parameters can be saved to file
- Administrative options, automation (script language) and other advanced functions
- Read more about File Search
- Individual Users: read about benefits of the program
- Corporate Users: read about benefits of the program
- Support of StarOffice Writer documents (.sxw files).
- Support of StarOffice Calc documents (.sxc files).
- Export to batch file: support of international file names.
- Win9X or WinNT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 128MB RAM,
- Pentium-200 MHz,
- 5MB Hard Disk
Effective File Search 6.2 Screenshot
Effective File Search 6.2 Keywords
Bookmark Effective File Search 6.2
Effective File Search 6.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.