EmEditor Text Editor Professional 8.03
EmEditor Text Editor Professional 8.03 Ranking & Summary
EmEditor Text Editor Professional 8.03 description
EmEditor allows you to open huge files (>248GB) quickly and easily, and is optimized for speed and reliability. EmEditor can record and play keystrokes and mouse operation against other applications, and includes plug-ins such as Projects and Word Complete, lots of objects for macros, the Macros Toolbar, and portability options (such as USB drive setup), virtual space mode, wrap indent, smooth scroll, Theme feature for color settings, and crash auto-recovery.
Version 8 includes a large file controller that allows you to open files larger than 248GB by opening only a portion. Vertical selection editing allows you to replace similar lines quickly without using regular expressions. Binary (ASCII View) and Binary (Hexadecimal View) are included in the available encodings. The search and replace speed is optimized by presenting a cancel the Undo information option. The projects plug-in includes solution templates, the toolbar, and the parameter information tooltip. It also allows you to open Visual Studio solution files as read-only. Other features include customizable marks and auto-panning and indent guides.
- Large File Controller
- EmEditor is now able to open even larger than 248 GB by opening a portion of the file with the new custom bar - Large File Controller. The Large File Controller allows you to specify the beginning point, end point, and range of the file to be opened. It also allows you to stop the opening of the file and monitor the real size of the file and the size of the temporary disk available.
2. Vertical Selection Editing
- The new vertical selection editing feature allows you to replace similar lines quickly without using regular expressions.
3. Binary Editing
- Binary (ASCII View) and Binary (Hexadecimal View) were added to the available encodings so that you can edit binary files. In binary files, you can open up to 248 GB or 2.1 billion lines if viewed in the specified encoding.
4. Optimized Search and Replace
- EmEditor always has been optimized for speed. One of the optimizations has been made for the Replace All feature. While Replace All is being executed, a status message box appears and allows you to cancel the Undo information. If you choose to cancel the Undo information, Replace All executes much faster. If you don't choose to cancel the Undo information, Replace All will save all the Undo information. Along with other improvements, Replace All has become four times faster than it was in EmEditor Professional Version 7.00.
5. Improved Projects Plug-in
- The Projects plug-in was improved with solution templates, the toolbar, and the parameter information tooltip, etc. It also allows you to open Visual Studio solution files as read-only.
6. New General Features
- The Function Bar can now be displayed (View > Function Bar).
- Speed is optimized when each line is very long.
- Marks (CR, LF, Tab, Space, EOF) can be customized (Tools > Customize > Marks).
- Extended Katakana support is available.
- Auto-panning by clicking the mouse wheel.
- The Indent Guides can be displayed (Configuration Properties > Marks > Show Indent Guides).
- Right-click in the line numbers or the left side of the window to move the cursor to start of that line.
- Tag Format can be specified with regular expressions (Customize > Edit > Tag Format).
- Drag and drop editing can be disabled (Customize > Edit > Enable Text Drag and Drop).
- Temporary folders can be specified (Customize > Advanced > Use System Temporary Folder).
- The Keyboard Map window can be sorted by clicking each column.
- INI files can be imported to the Registry (Import and Export Wizard > Import Personal INI files to the Registry).
- The Copy command now copies the entire current line when no text is selected. The old behavior can be also selected by using the Copy Selection command.
- The Cut command now cuts the entire current line when no text is selected. The old behavior can be also selected by using the Cut Selection command.
- A new dialog appears when invalid characters are contained in the opening file.
- A new dialog appears when the document contains characters which will be lost if saved as selected encoding for saving.
- Find in Files results can be redirected in the Output Bar (Find in Files > Use Output Bar).
- The new Jump Next and Jump Previous commands can be used to jump between results in the Output bar.
- Mouse wheel with CTRL increases or decreases the font size.
- Mouse wheel with Right-click moves to next or previous document.
- Large File Controller
- Vertical Selection Editing
- Binary Editing
- Optimized Search and Replace
- Improved Projects Plug-in.
- Pentium CPU
- 32 MB RAM
- 5 MB free space
EmEditor Text Editor Professional 8.03 Screenshot
EmEditor Text Editor Professional 8.03 Keywords
Bookmark EmEditor Text Editor Professional 8.03
EmEditor Text Editor Professional 8.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.