EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1732 Beta
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1732 Beta Ranking & Summary
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1732 Beta description
During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. FPU, CPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance for comparing it to previous states or other PCs.
Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
- Motherboard & CPU
- Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
- Video adapter & monitor
- Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
- Storage devices
- Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
- Network adapters, multimedia, input devices
- Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
- Misc hardware
- Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
- Operating system
- Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information.
- Server and display
- Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.
- Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.
- Installed software
- Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.
- Windows Security
- Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.
- Security applications
- Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.
- CPUID Panel
- EVEREST CPUID panel to provide a compact overview on CPU, motherboard, RAM and chipset. Invaluable information on overclocked systems, dynamic refresh to support Enhanced Intel SpeedStep and AMD CoolnQuiet technologies.
- Hardware monitoring
- Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules.
- Sensor icons
- Sensor icons feature to display actual system temperature and voltage values on the System Tray.
- CPU and FPU benchmarks
- State of the art multi-threaded benchmark methods to measure performance of both old and brand new processors. References list to compare actual performance with other systems.
- Memory benchmarking
- Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.
- Disk Benchmark module
- Disk Benchmark module to measure performance of hard disk drives, optical disk drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) and USB flash drives. Graphical overview of disk performance measured on different areas of the disk surface.
- Tips & suggestions
- Detection of possible hardware and software misconfiguration and compatibility issues.
- Report Wizard
- Easy-to-use method to produce report files of the system, by either using pre-configured report profiles or custom selection of information.
- Report formats
- Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.
- Report e-mailing and printing
- Built-in e-mail transfer client using SMTP, also support for MAPI and Outlook protocols. Instant report display and one-click printing capabilities using IE4+ technology.
Lavalys EVEREST is designed to run on 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, and it fully supports Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista. EVEREST has exceptionally low system resource requirements (minimum 486 processor with 32 MB RAM).
- Generic features
- Low-level hardware information: 44 pages
- Software and operating system information: 44 pages
- Security related information: 6 pages
- DirectX information including Direct3D acceleration features
- Diagnostics module that simplifies troubleshooting
- Tweaking features
- Benchmarking features
- 10 benchmark modules to measure CPU, FPU and memory performance
- Benchmark reference results to compare measured performance to other systems
- Cache & Memory Benchmark Suite
- Hard disk, optical drive and flash drive benchmarking with RAID array support
- Unique features
- UpTime and DownTime statistics with critical errors counter
- Monitor Diagnostics to check the capabilities of CRT and LCD displays
- System Stability Test with thermal monitoring to stress CPU, FPU, memory and disks
- Hardware Monitoring to monitor system temperatures and voltages on the System Tray, OSD, Vista Sidebar or Logitech keyboard LCD [*NEW*]
- Temperature, voltage and fan RPM data logging to HTML and CSV log files
- Smart Battery information
- Web links: IT portals, software and driver download
- Manufacturer links: product information, driver and BIOS download
- Hardware information database for over 52000 devices
- Overclock information
- Fully localized user interface: 35+ languages
- No installation or setup procedure required
- Operating system:
- Windows 95/98/Me
- Windows NT4/2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Windows PE
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Processor: Pentium or later
- System memory: 32 MB or more. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks require at least 128 MB system memory.
- Required disk space to install: 12 MB
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1732 Beta Screenshot
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1732 Beta Keywords
Bookmark EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1732 Beta
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1732 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1829 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1823 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1821 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1815 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1805 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1795 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1784 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1775 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1742 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1739 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1725 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1720 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1715 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.01.1706 Beta
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.00.1696 Beta