EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet Ranking & Summary
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet description
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet is an effective tool for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology.
During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. FPU, CPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance for comparing it to previous states or other PCs.
Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
- Hardware Information: Motherboard & CPU: Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
- Video adapter & monitor: Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
- Storage devices: Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
- Network adapters, multimedia, input devices: Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
- Misc hardware: Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
- Software Information
- Operating system: Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information.
- Server and display: Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.
- Networking: Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.
- Installed software: Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.
- Security: Windows Security: Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.
- Security applications: Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.
- Diagnostics: CPUID Panel: EVEREST CPUID panel to provide a compact overview on CPU, motherboard, RAM and chipset. Invaluable information on overclocked systems, dynamic refresh to support Enhanced Intel SpeedStep and AMD CoolnQuiet technologies.
- Hardware monitoring: Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules.
- Sensor icons: Sensor icons feature to display actual system temperature and voltage values on the System Tray.
- CPU and FPU benchmarks: State of the art multi-threaded benchmark methods to measure performance of both old and brand new processors. References list to compare actual performance with other systems.
- Memory benchmarking: Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.
- Disk Benchmark module: Disk Benchmark module to measure performance of hard disk drives, optical disk drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) and USB flash drives. Graphical overview of disk performance measured on different areas of the disk surface.
- Tips & suggestions: Detection of possible hardware and software misconfiguration and compatibility issues.
- Report Wizard: Easy-to-use method to produce report files of the system, by either using pre-configured report profiles or custom selection of information.
- Report formats: Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.
- Report e-mailing and printing: Built-in e-mail transfer client using SMTP, also support for MAPI and Outlook protocols. Instant report display and one-click printing capabilities using IE4+ technology.
- Generic features
- Low-level hardware information: 44 pages
- Software and operating system information: 44 pages
- Security related information: 6 pages
- DirectX information including Direct3D acceleration features
- Diagnostics module that simplifies troubleshooting
- Tweaking features
- Benchmarking features
- 10 benchmark modules to measure CPU, FPU and memory performance
- Benchmark reference results to compare measured performance to other systems
- Cache & Memory Benchmark Suite
- Hard disk, optical drive and flash drive benchmarking with RAID array support
- Unique features
- UpTime and DownTime statistics with critical errors counter
- Monitor Diagnostics to check the capabilities of CRT and LCD displays
- System Stability Test with thermal monitoring to stress CPU, FPU, memory and disks
- Hardware Monitoring to monitor system temperatures and voltages on the System Tray, OSD, Vista Sidebar or Logitech keyboard LCD [*NEW*]
- Temperature, voltage and fan RPM data logging to HTML and CSV log files
- Smart Battery information
- Web links: IT portals, software and driver download
- Manufacturer links: product information, driver and BIOS download
- Hardware information database for over 52000 devices
- Overclock information
- Fully localized user interface: 35+ languages
- No installation or setup procedure required
- Run on 32 and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, and it fully
- Supports Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0 SP6, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista.
- EVEREST has exceptionally low system resource requirements (minimum 486 processor with 32 MB RAM).
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet Screenshot
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet Keywords
Bookmark EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet
EVEREST Ultimate Edition 2006 5.02.1756 Bet Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Fresh Diagnose 8.18
- Auslogics System Information 188.8.131.525
- Six Steps to Six Figures with List Marketing 1.0
- MiTeC System Information X 184.108.40.206
- C1A3F305 Medical Claim Entry System 1.15F-23
- EVEREST Corporate Edition 5.01
- ASTRA32-Advanced System Information Tool 2.02
- C1A3F305 Medical Claim Entry System 1.15C-19
- AIDA32-Enterprise System Information 3.10
- Personal Computer System Information 1.0
- SkSystemInfo ActiveX Control 220.127.116.11
- Simnor System Information Version 1.0
- System Information XML Report Viewer 1.1
- Electronic Information System 1.2.61
- AIDA32-Personal System Information 3.80
- U&I Information Management System 3.1