Ez-Backup 1.24 Ranking & Summary
Ez-Backup 1.24 description
Ez-Backup 1.24 is a useful utility which provides you a fast and easy way to backup/restore your folders.
Ez-Backup is a small and simple utility that enables you to easily copy selected folders/extensions from one folder (and its sub-folders), to a one of the following:
- Copy to Folder that may resides in another computer.
- Send to an Email-Account.
- Upload to an FTP server.
Because of its sophisticated filtering algorithm, Ez-Backup is very fast and can Backup large folders in seconds.
- Filter that only selected sub-folders will be copied .
- Filter that only selected extensions (file with a defined extension) will be copied.
- Copy only files that were modified.
- Open the Folders that you select side by side..
- List the files that are different between the Source and Destination folders and select the files that you want to copy or restore.
- Compare two text files and view the differences.
- Schedule a time of the day that Windows will invoke Ez-Backup and silently (background) copy the folders that you selected.
- Create Zip-Files of changes and send them to an Email-account or upload to an FTP server..
- Automatically download the right files from the server (when user requests Restore) and extracts the files from them..
- If Ez-Backup fails to upload zip-files to the server (because it is disconnected), it creates a list and enables you to upload them later..
- View the Log file that had been created in the manual or scheduled backup..
- Restore all (or selected) files from the destination folder to the source folder..
- Automatic restore from the FTP Server (finds the most recent files in the zip-files download and extracts them).
Ez-Backup 1.24 Screenshot
Ez-Backup 1.24 Keywords
Bookmark Ez-Backup 1.24
Ez-Backup 1.24 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.