Ez-Backup 1.30 Ranking & Summary
Ez-Backup 1.30 description
Ez-Backup 1.30 is an attractive and handy application with friendly interface. It is known as a small and simple utility that enables you to easily copy selected folders/extensions from one folder (and its sub-folders) to a folder that may reside in another computer, to e-mail account, or to an FTP server. Because of its sophisticated filtering algorithm, Ez-Backup is very fast and can back up large folders in seconds.
- Filter that only selected sub-folders will be copied .
- Filter that only selected extensions (file with a defined extension) will be copied.
- Copy only new files or files that were modified.
- Open the Folders that you select side by side..
- List the files that are different between the Source and Destination folders and select the files that you want to copy or restore.
- Compare two text files and view the differences.
- Schedule a time of the day that Windows will invoke Ez-Backup and silently (background) copy the folders that you selected.
- Create Zip-Files of changes and send them to an Email-account or upload to an FTP server.
- Automatically download the right files from the server (when user requests Restore) and extracts the files from them.
- If Ez-Backup fails to upload zip-files to the server (because it is disconnected), it creates a list and enables you to upload them later.
- View the Log file that had been created in the manual or scheduled backup.
- Restore all (or selected) files from the destination folder to the source folder.
- Automatic restore from the FTP Server (finds the most recent files in the zip-files download and extracts them).
- The ZIP files (that are uploaded to an FTP Server) can be password protected.
Ez-Backup 1.30 Screenshot
Ez-Backup 1.30 Keywords
Bookmark Ez-Backup 1.30
Ez-Backup 1.30 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.