FastFolders 4.2.0 Ranking & Summary
FastFolders 4.2.0 description
FastFolders 4.2.0 is an application letting you quickly and easily get access to folder contents and files, so you can greatly boost up your productivity. You can browse the directory structure beginning at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder or drive with out opening each and every folder.
The program adds a menu item to the context menus of shell objects, which displays the directory structure on demand. If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu.
FastFolders also adds a new column to the "Details" view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders including their subfolders and files. This is extremely useful for getting an overview of the distribution of your files and the disk space they occupy.
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files, adding a menu item which displays the directory structure on demand
- All shell objects can be browsed (including My Computer, Control Panel, Network Neighborhood, etc.)
- Right-button Drag & Drop: If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu
- Large directories can be split up into multiple columns for easy access
- In addition to folders, any file types can be included in the directory structure, to give you fast access to these files
- Adjustable menu speed and many other options to customize the product
- Adds a column to the "Details" view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders (Windows ME, 2000, XP or higher)
- Pressing "C" on an item will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing). "SHIFT+C" includes file size information
- Pressing "CTRL" when clicking a FastFolders item keeps the FastFolders menu open
- Pressing "SHIFT" when clicking a FastFolders item will open it in an explorer instead of a normal window
- Now with full 64 bit support!
- New: option for submenu popup area on right side of menu items. Submenus only open if the mouse is in that area.
- 1 MB free disk space
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 x64
FastFolders 4.2.0 Screenshot
FastFolders 4.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark FastFolders 4.2.0
FastFolders 4.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.