FBackup 4.1.137 Ranking & Summary
FBackup 4.1.137 description
FBackup 4.1.137 offers you a powerful freeware backup program for Windows. FBackup protects your important files and folders from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space.
Using Backup4all you can easily back up your data to any local or network drive, backup to FTP, backup to DVD or CD, backup to Blu-ray, or other removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives). Backup4all is the best backup solution for desktop and laptop computers, for your business or personal use.
- Better safe than sorry
- What happens when your hard disk dies, will your business survive if you can't recover all of your important data? What about all those precious personal photos of your children growing up? Start backing up with Backup4all to avoid such risks.
- Save Time
- You can easily define automatic backups using Backup4all's scheduling features.
- Backup4all creates standard zip files and has its own backup catalog to keep track of the new and modified files. This makes it compatible with any other backup software or zip utility.
- FREE Support
- As a Backup4all user you are entitled to FREE customer support even if you are using the trial.
- Backup and restore wizards
- Backup4all was designed to be an easy-to-use backup program. It comes with separate wizards for backing up and restoring. The backup wizard for example lets you create a new backup job by selecting Where, What, How and When to backup.
- Intuitive Interface
- The Brief View and Getting Started window allows you to easily define/run backup jobs or restore backed up data. Switching to the Explore View, you can see all the files/folders that are in the backup job and the new files that will be stored at the next backup execution. You can sort and search the file tree in Explore view. You can start this backup application at windows startup or minimize it to the system tray.
- NEW! Free backup plugins
- You can load plugins for backing up or restoring specific programs' settings or other custom data (like game saves, email data, etc.). List of available plugins: Free Backup Plugins
- Highly Configurable
- Backup4all offers four backup types to choose from: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. This lets you back up files with or without compressing them.
- Easy File and Folder Selection
- You can browse a folder tree to select several files and folders as source of the backup or you can include or exclude them individually. Multiple files/folders can be added as Sources at once (drag-and-drop supported).
- Email notifications
- You can configure Backup4all to send custom emails after a backup finished, with success, error and warning notifications. Additional options allow you to attach the backup log file and send the email to several addresses.
- Predefined backups
- You can easily define a data backup job for My documents, My pictures or backup Outlook Express emails and settings from the predefined backups list.
- Version Tracking
- Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous version of a backed up file directly from the main window.
- Data backup to DVD, CD and Blu-ray
- You do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD, CD, HD-DVD or Blu-ray, because Backup4all comes with its own built-in DVD/CD/Blu-ray disc burning engine. However, if you prefer, you can still use 3rd party packet writing software to burn your CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray discs.
- Standard Zip Compression
- Backup4all creates standard zip files. This format is compatible with any zip utility currently available on the market. Unlike other backup softwares, for zip files greater than 2 Gbytes, Backup4all uses zip64 technology (which allows unlimited zip file size) and also let you encrypt the zip files using AES encryption (256-bits).
- Backup open files
- This backup software uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up open files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows Vista, XP, 2003, 2008 Server and Windows 7 (RC). For example you can backup Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express emails and settings without closing them.
- FTP Backup Software
- You can keep an online backup of your data to a remote location using FTP connection (with SSL, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support).
- NEW! Mirror with zip
- The Mirror backup type creates an exact copy of the files and folders that are selected as sources. Now Backup4all gives you the option to compress each file individually (standard ZIP compression) so that you save storage space. Furthermore, AES encryption can be used so that each file is protected from unauthorized use.
- Automatic backups
- Using Backup4all's built-in scheduler you can define backup jobs that back up automatically your important files at specific dates. You can also set extra actions to perform before and/or after the backup execution, or use Backup4all's command line version
Enhancements: Version 4.1.137 is a bug fixing release.
FBackup 4.1.137 Screenshot
FBackup 4.1.137 Keywords
Bookmark FBackup 4.1.137
FBackup 4.1.137 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.