File Renamer 184.108.40.206
File Renamer 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
File Renamer 18.104.22.168 description
File Renamer 22.214.171.124 is an application designed for you to rename all your files, folders and shortcuts, with all shapes and options you will ever need. You can numerate files sequentially, batch rename, replace strings, modify strings, change dates, modify file's attributes, etc.
Drag and drop all files and folders from explorer to it's window, has full, 'infinite undo' function - so you will always be safe, and you can also create your own more elaborated scripts, adding every kind of available option together, for repetitive and more complex renaming actions.
- Allow you to batch rename all files, add string to beginning or end of filenames, remove string from all the names to rename, change all the file extensions, numerate all filenames sequentially, convert all to uppercase / lowercase, trim x characters from beginning or end of filenames, replace spaces inside filename to underscore or eliminate all spaces, replace one string from the name with any other, etc.
- Can work with one or multiple directories, remove or add individual items from file list. Select multiple files from Open dialog box.
- Suports Drag and Drop from Explorer.
- Have unlimited undo function for all past renames done
- Remembers last renaming strings, and new file extensions can be added to be used next time.
- Accept command line filenames and a explorer context menu can be created so that you can right click on Explorer and directly send the selected files and folders to be renamed to the program window.
- You can also create scripts, combining several options to be applied in one go, so effectively create brand new options to rename all your files.
- Help file has been updated to the new html Windows format (easy...)
- There is a new renaming option, long due, to 'Trim all from xx to yy from end' that does just that, deletes all chars between xx (from beginning of file) and yy (counting from end of file)
- Corrected a few bugs, and added a few icons to buttons...
- The 'Rename to old 8.3 dos name' option has been removed, as XP doesn't need it anymore and may not even show it.. So, it's gone.
- And the most important change was done to Renamer's DLL. The DLL was completely rewritten, and now works fine, all the time, and even got much smaller.
File Renamer 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
File Renamer 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark File Renamer 184.108.40.206
File Renamer 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- File Renamer 18.104.22.168
- File Renamer 3.0
- File Renamer Pro 2.0 Build03182006
- File Renamer Pro 2.0
- File Renamer Pro 2.0
- File Renamer 1.5
- File Renamer 22.214.171.124
- File Renamer 126.96.36.199
- File Renamer 188.8.131.52
- File Renamer 184.108.40.206
- File Renamer 220.127.116.11
- File Renamer 18.104.22.168
- File Renamer 22.214.171.124
- File Renamer 126.96.36.199
- File Renamer 1.0