FileBack PC 4.1.090120
FileBack PC 4.1.090120 Ranking & Summary
FileBack PC 4.1.090120 description
FileBack PC provides you a professional automatic file backup and synchronization utility for Windows. Features include automatic configuration (so you dont have the learn how to use the program to backup your data), backups to and from hard disk/floppy/network drives, compressed backups, scheduled backups and other events, automatic backup of files immediately after being saved, automatic network drive mapping, e-mail notification of backup completion status, automatic product updates, tracking of up to 999 versions of each backup file, easy-to-use backup setup and restoration wizards, backup folder cleanup, backups in response to hardware changes, much, much more.
FileBack PC is designed to approach the task of data backup in a more friendly and easy to understand manner: FileBack PC simply makes extra copies of your important files in a second location. For example, if you have two hard disk drives in your computer, one could be used to hold your data, and the second can contain backup copies of your data.
FileBack PC uses what we call 'backup jobs' to make backup of your data possible. Each backup job consists of a backup source folder (the location containing your existing files), a destination folder (the location to store the backup files), a file specification (to instruct FileBack PC which files should be copied), backup triggers (to determine when the backup should be run), and other options to specify how the task should be accomplished such as how many copies (versions) of each file to keep.
- Keep multiple versions of backup files.
- Backup files stored in original, compressed, or encrypted format.
- Automatically backups files within seconds of saving them.
- Restore files to the way they existed at any point in time.
- Create scripts to backup in response to numerous triggers, e.g. a schedule or inserting a disk device.
- Keep extra copies of your music, email, pictures, documents in multiple locations.
- Keep files on your notebook and desktop PCs synchronized.
- Go back "5 versions" of a particular file.
- Copy your documents to a network server for universal access or centralized backup storage.
- Keep a copy of your documents on a CD or DVD. (Windows XP/Vista or extra software may be required.)
- Synchronize files between a home and work PC.
- Backup your files over the Internet using a Virtual Private Network connection.
Enhancements: Added support for Unicode file and folder names
FileBack PC 4.1.090120 Screenshot
FileBack PC 4.1.090120 Keywords
Bookmark FileBack PC 4.1.090120
FileBack PC 4.1.090120 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.