Filedoyen 1.5 Ranking & Summary
Filedoyen 1.5 description
Filedoyen 1.5 is a useful tool which is used much today. This tool is a file and archive (zip) manager with integrated text, code and hex editors, image viewer, file and folder compare and a powerful drive and archive search tool.
- File management - Central to the program is the single or dual-pane file manager which allows files to be opened with a single click into the editor, viewer or archive manager. The file manager has all the normal file management functions but also includes useful features such as path copying and bookmarking and easy nested folder creation..
- Archive management - Filedoyen comes with a powerful archive (zip) manager which can work with most compression formats including ZIP, RAR and CAB. As the archive manager is coupled to the file manager, a single click on an archive will open it. A unique feature is that a file within the archive can, with a click of the mouse, be previewed in the editor or viewer
- Editor - The built-in text editor is also coupled to the file manager. Its features include a spell checker with live spelling, a thesaurus, line numbering and syntax highlighting for a number of popular programming languages. HTML files can be viewed as code or with the built in browser.
- Image viewing - The coupled image viewer is designed to allow numerous image files and optionally, their EXIF data, to be viewed in quick succession - especially when scrolling a list of image files with the arrow keys. Filedoyen supports over 20 image formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF and DIB etc.
- Archive and folder search - The search utility enables files to be found anywhere on a drive, even within large groups of compressed archives (ZIP, CAB etc. Once a file has been found it can be loaded directly into the editor/viewer or if located in an archive it can be loaded via the archive manager.
- Hex Editor - Filedoyen comes with a built-in hex editor that can be coupled to file manager. The hex editor enables one to see or edit the raw and exact contents of a file instead of the just the interpretation of the file which a higher level editor or application associated with the file format would allow.
- File and Folder Compare - The built-in file and folder compare utilities allow two files or folders (typically main and backup) to be compared. After compare, added, deleted or modified lines (in file compare) or files (in folder compare) are highlighted with different colors.
Requirements: Internet Explorer
Filedoyen 1.5 Screenshot
Filedoyen 1.5 Keywords
Bookmark Filedoyen 1.5
Filedoyen 1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.