FIR 1.0.3 Ranking & Summary
FIR 1.0.3 description
The FIR application was designed to be an archiver, files compressor, files encryptor, and converter.
FIR converts data files into ONE single BMP/GIF graphics file or FIR archive file, with options to compress and to encrypt the data.
Data files can be of any type, for example, DOC, SCR, EXE, PDF, MPEG, BMP, and HTM, etc.
The bitmap and GIF graphics files FIR generates are 8-bit graphics which look like a stereo picture; they are no difference from any other bitmap and GIF files which you may open them with graphics software to view.
- Archive data files with options to compress and to encrypt.
- No limit for the number of data files to convert.
- Save data files paths.
- Output is one single bitmap, GIF graphics file or FIR archive file for convenient storage, transmission, etc.
- Hide sensitive messages and files from prying eyes or misusing.
- Optional with password protection.
- May be used as an archiver.
- All types of data files accepted.
- Picture size can be defined.
- Preview picture.
- A number of built-in palettes to choose from.
- Support two graphics formats: BMP and GIF, and one archive format: FIR.
- Added: Option not to encrypt data files.
- Added: New output format with extension .FIR .
- Added: Option Save Data Files Paths.
- Added: Multiple extracts.
- Added: Overwrite mode.
- Added: Auto detection of supported file types.
- Changed: Number of data files to convert is now unlimited! (It was 255 files.)
- Changed: Maximum individual data file size to convert is 1 GB. (It was 16 MB.)
- Changed: Maximum width and height for the output graphics users can define is 1800 x 1800. (It was 1200 x 1200.)
- Changed: Configuration file format changed to conform to Unix style. (This feature is undocumented.)
- Improved: Data security when listing files.
FIR 1.0.3 Screenshot
FIR 1.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark FIR 1.0.3
FIR 1.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.