FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60
FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60 Ranking & Summary
FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60 description
FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60 is a powerful and versatile file management toolkit allowing one to search and classify files, scan file systems and apply rule-based, file organizing or data migration policies. It analyzes storage utilization, copy large amounts of files in a fault-tolerant way, identify duplicate files and free-up wasted storage space. All file operations are available through a centralized and easy-to-use GUI application with a built-in file navigator allowing one to execute any required command in a single mouse click.
- File Classification, Categorization and Organizing
- The FlexTk file management toolkit is capable of scanning disks, network shares and enterprise storage systems, classifying all the existing files and organizing them into a categorized file hierarchy. FlexTk automatically recognizes more than 2000 file types and allows one to browse or export the categorized file hierarchy, perform various actions on specific files or file groups and physically reorganize existing files according to a user-defined list of rules and policies. The FlexTk's built-in file organizing engine allows one to define multiple organizing rules and apply them simultaneously during a single pass through one or more file systems.
- Storage Utilization Analysis
- Overtime, disks on home computers and enterprise storage systems collect outdated files wasting storage space and making it difficult to find the required information. The FlexTk file management toolkit provides advanced storage utilization analysis capabilities allowing one to analyze one or more local disks or network shares, identify abnormal storage utilization patterns and automatically execute (FlexTk Ultimate Only) user-defined actions. The user is provided with the ability to browse files and directories sorted by the used storage space, identify disk utilization hotspots and export storage utilization reports into a number of standard formats such as HTML, Excel CSV and ASCII text.
- Duplicate Files Search and Removal
- FlexTk's built-in duplicate files finder provides a large number of advanced features and capabilities allowing one to identify and cleanup duplicate files on personal computers and enterprise storage systems. In addition, FlexTk's built-in duplicate files finder allows one to export duplicate files reports into a number of standard formats such as HTML, Excel CSV and ASCII text. Finally, power users and IT professionals are provided with policy-based duplicate files detection and removal capabilities (FlexTk Ultimate only) allowing one to define custom duplicate files detection and removal commands and execute them in a fully unattended, automatic mode.
- Rule-Based File Search
- FlexTk provides powerful and flexible file search capabilities allowing one to search files using multiple search criteria including the file name, file type, file size, access/modification/creation times, text or binary patterns, etc. The user is provided with the ability to define composite search queries using multiple search rules and apply the AND/OR logical operators. Frequently used search queries may be saved in the predefined search list and executed in a single mouse click. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to export search results into a number of standard formats such as HTML, Excel CSV and ASCII text.
- File System Change Monitor
- FlexTk Ultimate includes a built-in disk monitor capable of detecting file creations, modifications, attribute changes and deletions in real-time. The real-time disk monitor provides the user with the ability to monitor one or more disks, directories or network shares and detect all changes made in the monitored file systems. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to specify conditional real-time actions capable of executing FlexTk's user-defined commands, custom commands, scripts or batch files. Finally, The FlexTk's built-in disk monitor allows one to export reports, containing lists of all added, modified and deleted files, into a number of standard formats such as HTML, ASCII text and Excel CSV. Reports may be generated manually by the user or automatically according to user-specified conditions in disk monitor actions.
- High-Speed File Synchronization
- The FlexTk file management toolkit provides advanced file synchronization capabilities allowing one to synchronize files between directories, local disks and network shares. The FlexTk's built-in file synchronization engine offers numerous one-way and two-way file synchronization modes, rule-based file matching capabilities and advanced performance tuning options. Frequently used file synchronization operations may be pre-configured as user-defined commands and executed in a single mouse click. Moreover, FlexTk allows one to create desktop shortcuts for user-defined file synchronization commands and execute them directly from the Windows desktop without the need to start the main FlexTk GUI application.
- Multi-Stream File Copy and Data Migration
- The FlexTk file management toolkit provides a large number of advanced multi-stream file copy and rule-based data migration capabilities allowing one to copy vast amounts of files fast, efficiently and reliably. FlexTk allows one to copy files including access control lists (ACLs), security attributes, ownership information, timestamps and file attributes. In addition, the user is provided with a large number of flexible copy performance tuning and fault tolerance options allowing one to copy data at various speeds, recover failed copy operations and minimize the potential impact on running production systems.
- Built-In Disk Cleaner
- All Internet browsers and many popular online applications are using the local hard disk to cache web pages, images and video files. Information from visited web sites is stored in your Internet browser's cache, wasting your storage space and compromising your privacy. In general, it is a good practice to cleanup your hard disk once a month. The FlexTk file management toolkit includes a built-in disk cleaner allowing one to cleanup the disk and reclaim wasted storage space.
- File Management and Navigation
- The FlexTk file management toolkit is integrated around a unique file navigator providing file type coloring, a customizable detailed view, a thumbnail view, user-selectable tool panes, file system location bookmarks and advanced file filters. The FlexTk's built-in file navigator allows one to execute any required operation in a single mouse click. Just select one or more files, directories or disks and press a command button on the main toolbar to start the file classification, storage utilization analysis, data migration or duplicate files identification process. In addition, to high-performance copy, move and delete operations, the FlexTk's built in file navigator allowing one to physically wipe sensitive information from the disk thus minimizing the risk of exposing private personal, financial or business information to unauthorized people.
- Adds the ability to search files by the length of the file name and path
- Adds data wiping capabilities for the built-in disk cleaner
- Enables commands' desktop shortcuts in the freeware product version
- Minimal System Configuration
- 500 MHz or better CPU
- 256 MB of system memory
- 25 MB of free disk space
- Recommended System Configuration
- 2+ GHz single-core or dual-core CPU
- 512 MBytes of system memory
- 25 MB of free disk space
- System Configuration for Servers and Enterprise Storage Systems
- 2+ GHz dual-core or quad-core CPU
- 1+ GByte of system memory
- Gigabit Ethernet or Fibre Channel link to the storage device
- 25 MB of free disk space
- Supported 64-Bit Operating Systems
- Windows XP Professional x64
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows Server 2008 x64
FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60 Screenshot
FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60 Keywords
Bookmark FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60
FlexTk Ultimate (64-bit) 3.8.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.