FolderScavenger 1.0 Ranking & Summary
FolderScavenger 1.0 description
FolderScavenger 1.0 brings you a useful tool which prints folder listings, or copy folder listings to the clipboard and paste them into Word, Excel, or any Windows application. Filter listings by file name, and capture the contents of subfolders. You can select the format for paths, file date, and time stamps.
- FolderScavenger is a Windows Explorer shell extension, which helps you:
- Print folder listings
- Copy folder listings to the Clipboard and make them available to any other application
- Paste folder listings to Excel, Word, and process them as you will
- Catalog your music files in a directory
- Collect the file names of photographs and images from your digital camera
- Save folder listings as a file for further processing
- For your convenience, FolderScavenger seamlessly integrates into the windows explorer shell, so you can activate it by right clicking on the folder, and selecting FolderScavenger operation. While making most used operations quickly and easily accessible, you can control FolderScavenger so that you get the exact results that you need:
- Filter listings by file name,
- Get contents of subfolders,
- Choose format style (tab separated, csv, and several others)
- Create MySql files from directory listings
- Select format for file timestamps, paths, and all other file aspects
FolderScavenger 1.0 Screenshot
FolderScavenger 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark FolderScavenger 1.0
FolderScavenger 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.