GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9
GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9 Ranking & Summary
GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9 description
GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9 is an effective tool which saves print screens on a time interval of your choice.
Each print screen is saved to a folder in a BMP, JPG, or PNG format and can be viewed later. APSWE can also instantly send each print screen by email as an attachment.
- This program provides a way to automatically track the status of a computer by periodically saving print screens. The email feature can deliver the print screens in near real-time. Many people use APSWE to capture their computer screen throughout the day. It is popularly used to capture web cams and to track children’s activities (including games and the Internet surfing). The computer screen is captured on your time interval and each print screen can be viewed later at your convenience. Because of the email option APSWE is frequently used as watchdog program to remotely verify that a computer is running. APSWE can be configured to use your existing email account to send the print screen picture as an attachment to the email address of your choice.
- APSWE will run as a standard application, in the Windows system tray, or as a service.
- APSWE is compatible with dual monitors.
- APSWE can capture web cam images.
- An easier interface has been implemented. The start, stop, and interval setting are now easier to understand.
- The ability to save only a portion of the entire screen has been added. This is especially helpful when capturing images from web cams.
- A bug has been fixed where the Avoid duplicate print screens function was not filtering print screens that were determined to be identical to the last print screen that was captured. This problem would only occur when the image capture was set to PNG format.
- APSWE can be run as and application or a Windows service. The APSWE service no longer must be stopped and re-started for configuration changes to take effect.
- The 'Prevent Screen Saver' option is now enabled by default.
- The Maximum Log Size setting that limits the total disk space that the image files in the logging directory occupy can now be set up to 2 gigabytes.
- Compatible operating system versions: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server
- Disk space needed to install: 4 megabytes
GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9 Screenshot
GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9 Keywords
Bookmark GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9
GatherBird Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.