GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1
GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1 Ranking & Summary
GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1 description
GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1 is created to be a beneficial and complete data backup software for Windows Workstation and Windows Server designed to easily back up your data at a low price.
It supports standard zip compression to save valuable disk space and you can easily restore all files, a subset of files, or even just a single file using the integrated restore facility or with any zip compatible software. This is a backup software solution (Server and Workstation) for your business survival that will improve and automate your data backup routines.
GRBackPro allows you to save time and money. How? Well if you have a copy of your users' data then you will be able to quickly restore them in case your hard disk dies. You will save money simply because time is money! So GRBackPro will pay for itself very quickly. GRSoftware offers a backup software solution that will give business people an edge over their competitors. Data reliability is a major concern these days.
- Supports network shares, SAN/NAS, CD-RW, DVD-RW (packet write software driver is required), USB Flash drives, fixed and removable drives and any drive that can be seen as a drive letter under Windows Explorer. Tape devices are not supported unless they are visible as a drive letter by Windows.
- Supports network UNC names.
- The Server version can run as a Windows Service process and can logon to any specified account.
- Can span across multiple removable media.
- Supports Unicode file names
- Supports Windows Volume Shadow Copy (x86).
- Zip64 zip archive format supported.
- Supports Full, Incremental and Differential backup modes.
- Can include or exclude files or exclude or skip folders.
- Can include all files, older or younger than a specified number of days.
- Supports long path names up to 1024 characters.
- Restore facility is included.
- Restore explorer to easily restore even single files.
- Backup Verify facility.
- Execute Task function, before and or after the backup. Supported Tasks are:
- Execute or Close an application, Start or stop a service, Pause, Email a message, Display a message box, End a process.
- Powerful Scheduler with conditional backup execution is included.
- Wake-Up facility for when the computer is in sleep and a Scheduler event needs to start a backup.
- Support PKZIP 2.0 standard password protection scheme.
- Backup Wizard for inexperienced user is included.
- Registry backup history
- Backup Split mode
- Backup History mode
- Backup security attributes on NTFS file systems
- Backup and Restore Simulation to precisely estimate the backup size and test for errors.
- Allows you to copy files or compress them into a single archive or one archive per folder.
- Recreate exactly your source directory structure so that you can easily navigate into the backup archives.
- Synchronize your backup archives with your source files / folders.
- Easy to learn and flexible user interface.
- Runs in the background and is actionable from the tray icon bar.
- All backup activities are written to a detailed log file.
- Automatic software updater is included so that you are always up to date.
- Integrated email client to easily request support by email (supports SSL/TLS).
- A report dialog allows you to view, print and extract the activities.
- Program access password control.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, when running as a Service and a dialog was open, the program was taking more than 50% CPU time.
- Fixed: When doing a search on a big log in the Report tab the wait dialog didn't automatically close.
- Fixed: On the Add/Edit Job dialog, when creating a sub-folder without first expanding the associated folder, an endless loop was created.
- Fixed: The scheduler function to repeat every hour, day or month failed to start the first time (you needed to manually start it).
- Changed: On the Report tab the rotating icon when scanning the log has been increased in size and the wait dialog has been removed.
- Fixed: When trying to change the zip compression level using the up and down arrows the program crashed.
- Fixed: Some oddities using the "include all sub-folders" and the check box status.
- Fixed: In the Add/Edit dialog the "Libraries" item was not shown.
- Fixed: An error message has been added when the user selects a source folder that doesn't have a corresponding real path.
- Added: Warning message when using a single zip with split and more than one Job is defined.
- Added: Log entry for skipped files that are older than a specified date.
- Fixed: The option "Exclude files older than" in the Adv. Backup tab was not working properly.
- Changed: The Add/Edit Job dialog is now faster than in previous versions.
- Changed: When the single zip option is active and the Split mode is active all the zip parts are now stored into the same destination folder.
- Fixed: SSL protocol has been updated so that the connections to native SSL SMTP servers like gmail.com now succeeds at first attempt.
- Fixed: Restoring or Verifying multi file zip archives (built with the single zip option) sometimes generated CRC errors.
- Fixed: When deleting folders from the destination tree in the Add/Edit Job dialog a crash could happen.
- Added: New option in the Job tab popup menu to edit and set the destination path to all jobs or selected ones.
- Changed: French, German and Italian translations have been updated.
- x86 x64 Windows 7, Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, XP
GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1 Screenshot
GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1 Keywords
Bookmark GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1
GRBackPro Professional Backup 7.4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.