Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2
Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2 Ranking & Summary
Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2 description
Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2 is a powerful program, which offers you an award-winning automatic backup to DVD software for Windows Vista/XP/2000 or 2008/2003 Server. The utility supports the widest range of storage media and can backup files to DVD, CD-R/-RW, Blu-ray, HD DVD, USB, Flash, FireWire, FTP, LAN, hard drive and online. Can perform full and incremental backup, synchronize files and folders; has presets to backup Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, ICQ, E-mail, system registry, My Documents, Favorites, Desktop, as well as data and settings of other popular applications. Comprehensible Wizard-based user interface provides easy step-by-step adjustment of DVD backup tasks through the use of numerous backup options that include on-the-fly ZIP64 compression, 128-bit blowfish encryption, pre- and post- actions, backup with timestamps, etc. The program is very flexible in scheduling and administering: it can run as Windows service, supports command line interface, e-mail notification and logs generation. In addition to the core functionality Handy Backup DVD can be supplemented with advanced plug-ins designed to backup to SFTP; backup MS Exchange Server, MSSQL database, ODBC-compatible databases, Lotus Notes/Domino data, DB2 data servers and perform image backup - complete PC backup through creation of drive image with all data and system records. Handy Backup is proven to have superior performance and carries the Microsoft "Certified for Windows Vista" logo which guarantees that the application satisfies all requirements of availability, reliability, security, and supportability.
Handy Backup Server is a powerful network backup solution for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. Centralized workstation backup and an ability of fast system recovery make it one of the best utilities for backup and recovery of the entire office network or a local server.
- Centralized remote administration. All workstation backup tasks are managed by a central server and require no user intervention;
- Automatic backup. Performs automatic backup, restoration and synchronization of multiple servers and workstations;
- Database backup. Backing up of all ODBC databases on the central server, can backup MS Exchange, MS SQL and Lotus Notes on both server and workstations;
- Hard disk backup. Supports creation of server image backup and image backup of workstations;
- Backup storage media. Backup to CD/DVD, USB and FireWire drives, network backup to FTP, SFTP, LAN, online backup, etc;
- Convenience of network backup. Workstation backup requires minimal system resources and runs without slowing remote computers.
Handy Backup Server is a professional utility for small business server backup. It allows backing up corporate data stored on both server and employees’ computers.
- Increased productivity of your network administrator
- Lowered probability of errors due to full automation of the backup process
- Users remain undisturbed from their work
- Extendibility of the system to any number of workplaces
- Remote task management by a central server
- Backing up data stored on multiple servers and workstations
- Synchronization of multiple network drives
- Direct backing up to the central server, requiring no disk space on client computers for backup files
3. Free Email, Phone, Internet Support
- The publisher provides free technical support and assistance and are ready to help whenever you have any problems or questions regarding this software.
4. Automatic Updates, Regularly Improved
The publisher is constantly developing new functionality to make Handy Backup more useful and keep its feature set in accordance with the market demand.
5. Multilingual Interface
- Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish languages.
1. Backup Features
- Centralized backup of all corporate data, operated from a single server and invisible for users on remote workstations (running as a Windows service).
- Full and incremental backup of workstations and the central server.
- Enhanced server backup: backing up of ODBC databases (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, FoxPro, MS Access, etc.).
- Advanced plug-ins that allow saving MS Exchange Server, MS SQL and Lotus Notes/Domino data during remote workstation backup and local server backup.
- Minimal consumption of system resources, allowing to perform workstation backup tasks in working hours.
- Image backup of server and workstations (backing up of the entire hard drive including all primary, logical and extended partitions, system and boot records).
- Backing up of Microsoft® Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint files, etc. (using file filtering).
- Excluding temporal, system and other files from backup (using file filtering).
- Bi-directional synchronization of network computers
3. Management and Control Functions
- Scheduling backup tasks for one or several workstations, at certain times or events
- Backup of missed tasks
- Launching other applications on Handy Backup Server machine before or after backup tasks
- Backup verification after burning to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD DVD
- Backup images spanning when burning to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD DVD
- E-mail notification after backing up of remote workstations
4. Easy Data Restore
- A single click on the administrator’s computer to restore any remote workstation’s files and folders
- Easy restoration of the entire hard disk, any separate partition, or a set of partitions of any workstation or the central server
- Share data by restoring backed up files or disk images to remote workstations
- Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2 has several improvements to Outlook backup and Lotus Notesbackup plug-ins.
- A new DB2 backup plug-in has beed added to the program.
1. Handy Backup Server requirements:
- Server is installed on the administrator’s machine that must be seen to all network workstations
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista operating system
- Approximately 20 MB of free disk space
2. Backup Network Workstation requirements:
- Installed on each remote server and workstation you wish to back up
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista operating system
- Approximately 7 MB of free disk space
Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2 Screenshot
Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2 Keywords
Bookmark Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2
Handy Backup DVD 6.2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.